SuperBird is offline Associate Member

Put a piece of tape on ARRs oral syringe CC marker line *added picture

This is just a tip, im not trying to give advice: if you just got your ARR oral syringe, run a piece of clear tape over and down the CC marker line. All my markings rubbed right off after my second use instantly.

also someone else mentioned because insulin syringes have well defined low dose CC marker lines that you can heat up the needle and pull it out and it works excellent if you have one laying around the house. otherwise before your ARR stuff comes in, go to the drug store and get you a couple oral syringes just to be prepared.

i just wanted to throw that out there because someone is going to find themselves with an ARR syringe that has no marker lines on it the third morning. like me.

Last edited by SuperBird; 08-20-2010 at 08:57 PM.

Walnutz is offline Member
    That's good advice. I will definitely be doing that when I get my next order.

Godplex is offline New Member
    Thanks for the heads up. I've never had any problems with the markings rubbing off, but this may come in handy in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Godplex View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I've never had any problems with the markings rubbing off, but this may come in handy in the future.
    maybe its just a bad batch they are putting out currently, but, for anyone that is expecting an order now will probably get one like mine. no kidding, my marker lines instantly were gone.

i just try to offer when something pops up like this. if it helps one person, well then it did a little good.
    this is just a tip on what happened to me. im not trying to give advice.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-20-2010 at 08:59 PM.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    that is good advice, thanks

just to show you, i added a picture of what mine looks like on the 2nd use. you cant see my tape now but its on there. actually you cant even see it on the syringe itself now. at least now i can keep using it until i get a new one.

xxking is offline New Member
    Friend of mines got clen from AR yesterday, and he was wondering proper measuring.

You measure from the line i highlighted in this picture correct (colored in red)? So when that line aligns with the .1 he is getting 20mcg?

Quote Originally Posted by xxking View Post
    Friend of mines got clen from AR yesterday, and he was wondering proper measuring.

You measure from the line i highlighted in this picture correct (colored in red)? So when that line aligns with the .1 he is getting 20mcg?
    each number/unit on the syringe is 20mcg. so 1.=20mcg, 2.=40, 3=60..... so forth.

exactly. you are correct. actually the 1 and the 2 is the only thing that was left. so i also had the 1 its self as a base line.

when your friend takes out his syringe tell him to put the tape on it immediately, because my unit markers rubbed off instantly.

disclaimer: dont believe anything i say, verify my post with another source to be perfectly sure.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-20-2010 at 09:01 PM.

Thread Information