Thread: T3, Abutorol??

getfit28 is offline Member

T3, Abutorol??

Ok, i know that these are mainly used for burning fat but that's abou it. I do not know how to dose, how long, side affects, or if you even need a pct. I'm not looking for someone to hol me by the hand and show me but I really needs these wondering questions answered. Can someone help me of send me to a sit with this info.. I should also mention that this is not for me but for my wife. She wants to shed some fat.. I'm checking her on the diet and I'm working out with her. I've been working out for 6 plus years and cycled many hard core stuff but never fat burners and do not really know what is good and what is not good for a women...

thanks

zoltans4 is offline Junior Member
    most perfer clen to albuterol cause it has a longer half life.
    honestly if you search t3 clen you will find a ton of cycles already posted. but basically you need to start low with these and work up to make sure you can handle the dosages and then back off if you can't or increase to optimal ranges if you can.
    t3 is 50-80mcg daily
    clen is 20-100+ completely depending on the person ability to handle the sides.

have her post up her diet, and then with clen there are a few cycles for females on this forum. Just use the search and you will find some dosage charts for women. I would start with clen and use a very low dose.

Quote Originally Posted by charliemurphy229 View Post
    have her post up her diet, and then with clen there are a few cycles for females on this forum. Just use the search and you will find some dosage charts for women. I would start with clen and use a very low dose.
    I was going to just put her on an eca stack first to see how that works. Would you say that is a wast of money and just start her on Clen ?

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    I would just go with the clen , a low dose.

Quote Originally Posted by supersetman View Post
    I would just go with the clen, a low dose.
    Thanks bro but I'm still debating as I keep finding diff info on ECA stack and Clen ... I will decide by this weekend though... IF she does decide to go wiht the Clen it will be 2wks on and 2wks off taking a max of 6mcg.. how does that sound? For how long do you suggest?

Thread Information