Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Easy clen question

Ok been using clen for the second time now. On my second two wk run, and was wondering if anyone else gets bad heart burn while taking it? I have a heart burn issue but it gets dramictally worse while on clen. Just curious if I am the only one. Thanks

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Have not but the first thing I'd do if I ever did would be lowering the dose..

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I am going to anyways. The firs time I used it I got to 120. But this time, I am getting to 40-60 and already having really bad shakes too. Maybe it's just a really potent batch.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    never had that problem with clen before, I like to stay around 100 mcgs per day.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    I've never had heart burn from it.

sixoner is offline Member
    same here

21 days in a row on now @120mcg a day. I take all 120mcg at once every afternoon 1mg keto every night.. I have experienced no heartburn. I have never had heartburn ever though.. the clen is working its ass off

goof82 is offline Junior Member
    I never had any issues with clen , for me it works great with no side affects...lucky me i guess? I did know however, a friend who had similar issues but he was over weight + a smoker = poor heart.

Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    same here

21 days in a row on now @120mcg a day. I take all 120mcg at once every afternoon 1mg keto every night.. I have experienced no heartburn. I have never had heartburn ever though.. the clen is working its ass off
    After 21 days, have you noticed the clen doesn't work as good as it did in the first two weeks? What I noticed on myself was clen was less effective when i didnt do the 2 on 2 off cycle.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goof82 View Post
    a friend who had similar issues but he was over weight + a smoker = poor heart.
    Prime example of who should NOT be doing clen

Quote Originally Posted by goof82 View Post
    I never had any issues with clen , for me it works great with no side affects...lucky me i guess? I did know however, a friend who had similar issues but he was over weight + a smoker = poor heart.

After 21 days, have you noticed the clen doesn't work as good as it did in the first two weeks? What I noticed on myself was clen was less effective when i didnt do the 2 on 2 off cycle.
    the first 9 days I would say were the more dramatic very noticeable results. i kinda adjusted to the shakes and got the hang of it around day8. at day 12-13 my body temp started coming back down started taking 1mg of ketotifen every night on day 13 body temp didn't spike back up but it did kinda creep back up gradually not as warm as i was the first 9 days but then again I've been dosing 120mcg since day 7 I'm sure it skulldrug the receptors it targeted...days 10-15 was nothing really noticeable that week, still feels like its doing its thing regardless been looking more and more lean as the days go on..day 22 today

from what I had researched i came to the understanding that ketotifen has a drowsy effect much like benadryl.....it does not have that drowsy effect on me if it werent for my temperature still being above base i would have no other indication that the keto was working at all....i've stayed awake up to 8hrs after taking the keto and not been the slightest bit drowsy..

would anyone recommend raising the dose of keto to maybe 1.5+ mg or just let it do its thing like its doing????

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    from what I had researched i came to the understanding that ketotifen has a drowsy effect much like benadryl.....it does not have that drowsy effect on me if it werent for my temperature still being above base i would have no other indication that the keto was working at all....i've stayed awake up to 8hrs after taking the keto and not been the slightest bit drowsy..

would anyone recommend raising the dose of keto to maybe 1.5+ mg or just let it do its thing like its doing????
    I'm interested in hearing answers to this as well - i'm about to start a clen + keto cycle, but have problems falling or actually staying asleep as it is. I'm very worried about the clen amplifying that (although I will take it early in the day) and was looking forward to the keto curbing that a bit. Hopefully it works for me!

I take the 120mcg of clen everyday around 1-2pm approx 3hours before work out...I haven't had any problems going to sleep on it...i definitely have problems sitting still on the stuff though. I fukin hate off days on clen feel like climbing the damn walls, working out or cardio though i'm stylin..

i was just expecting to get a drowsy sorta benadryl effect from the keto but it didnt happen...its been a good while since i've taken benadryl but from i remember that stuff used to knock my dick in the dirt

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    clen is very potent, I like to use around 100 mcgs per day, and the keto is great to supplement

Failure is offline Associate Member
    I was using 2-3mg of Keto a day on day 14+ and was fine falling asleep.

I did not split the Clen dosage through the day, all at once, all before 12pm. It has a 36 hour halflife. I have trouble falling asleep before 3am normally so I don't know how sleeping on Clen is vs off.

Just to add to the topic, it will be working even if the sides aren't present. Temperature usually rises in my case during exercise and for hours after that, I'll literally be sitting and sweating at 10pm reading forums. Mornings and before cardio is normal temp.
    Last edited by Failure; 09-10-2010 at 12:07 AM.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I don't get heartburn from clen but i do get a bit of insomnia. I take the ketotifen from the start to help with sleep. The bonus is it keeps the receptors fresh

right on I'm going to bump my keto up to 2mg and see what if anything it does at this point....but i definitely like the idea of taking the keto from day1 for sake of keeping the receptors from desensitizing so much from the beginning. next go around I believe that's going to be my protocol, I certainly have plenty of it on hand

Thread Information