gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

Liquid Clen and body temperature - WTF?

I don't know whether this is a problem for me specifically with AR-R 's liquid clen , or just clen in general.

A big part of how clen works is that it's supposed to raise your body temperature, albeit by 1 degree or so. Now in all fairness, I didn't take my temperature BEFORE starting the clen (started 5 days ago), but i've taken it twice since and forget about being above 98.6 - I was BELOW both times!!!

Last night it was exactly 97.6. This is pretty disappointing! I should note that I 'felt' warm. The possibility exists of the thermometer being off a bit, but I just don't know. I guess I should get another one and do a side by side comparison. What do you think?

liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    Are you getting any of the sides? Jitters?

Quote Originally Posted by liftsmore View Post
    Are you getting any of the sides? Jitters?
    Yes, but they're managable. What i'm concerned about is that i'm getting all of the sides of clen , but not the thermogenic effects which is what the whole point is.

Failure is offline Associate Member
    Take it after you work out and a few hours after. My temp only goes up if I exercise and a few after that. Never stays at an elevated state.

testking23 is offline New Member
    ar-r clen underdosed.????????

im really not that impressed either,....

My temp also goes up when I eat. I just ate 20 mins ago and I am sitting here literally dripping with sweat with the a/c on. I don't think the Clen is beat, I just think we are tolerant. Then again when I was taking the pill form it was slightly different.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testking23 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by testking23
    quick feed back,,,,
    the shit is working 100% ive been running it with t3,also my diet is spot on too. now for about 2 weeks,,,
    lost 5.6kg,,ive been at 140mcg for about 8 days and can honestly say it feels like its doing nothing, no shakes, nothing??????????????

Sorry if I'm a bit confused, but it sounds like you lost over 12 pounds in 2 weeks from the link you posted about your clen use. How much weight loss would impress you?

testking23 is offline New Member
    forget the results for a second,my diet and cardio have been spot on,
    now lets talk about the clen ,every where i read on this board it will say be very careful with the ar-r clen its very strong and do not go over 120mcg.
    well champ ive bumped it up to 180mcg and can still honestly say i feel norma no shakes, no body temp rise , nothing???????????????????????????

now lets talk about the clen ,every where i read on this board it will say be very careful with the ar-r clen its very strong and do not go over 120mcg.
    well champ ive bumped it up to 180mcg and can still honestly say i feel norma no shakes, no body temp rise , nothing???????????????????????????
    What day are you on?

Hopefully you haven't been taking it continuous since 8/11/2010. Clen loses effectiveness after 14 days, for me earlier.
    Last edited by Failure; 09-17-2010 at 11:35 PM.

But the results are what counts, not the sides. I highly doubt you're losing 6 pounds a week from cardio and cleaning up your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure View Post
    What day are you on?

Hopefully you haven't been taking it continuous since 8/11/2010. Clen loses effectiveness after 14 days, for me earlier.
    True, unless it's run with ketotifen.

Quote Originally Posted by frawnz View Post
    But the results are what counts, not the sides. I highly doubt you're losing 6 pounds a week from cardio and cleaning up your diet.
    Agreed. Not everybody suffers the sides, it affects people differently. However, rise in body temperature is not a side, that's the desired effect and why we take it. I actually AM getting sides (mostly jitteriness/tremors) just not the body temp rise!

sixoner is offline Member
    gbrice how much clen are you dosing? and how(like all at once/what time)?

when are you checking your temp? same time/routine everyday?

sixoner is offline Member
    thats crazy i cant even imagine..i take 120mcg and i burn up sweating my ass off and cant sit still for shit...you sure your reading your syringe correctly and actually taking 180mcg thats almost 1ml of ar-r's clen....holy shit!!

i must say though the shakes werent too much different from 100 - 120mcg but considerably different from 60-120mcg temp tapered back down for me on day 12-13 started keto on day 13

Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    gbrice how much clen are you dosing? and how(like all at once/what time)?

when are you checking your temp? same time/routine everyday?
    Currently i'm at 80mcg. I started with 2 days @ 40mcg, 2 days @ 60mcg, and today is the 2nd day @ 80mcg. Tomorrow i'll bump it up to 100mcg. From there, i'll see if I need to go any higher but I wanted to stay at 100mcg for a week or so.

Today was the first day I used Jack3d and am also running the clen. I didn't notice any 'super' focus, strength, intensity, etc. as the product claims. But so many people swear by it... strange. That said, I did have a decent workout, sweated my ass off and was pretty intense - but it didn't feel to me like it had much to do with the Jack3d.

wowwow is offline New Member
    clen works bro, i run 200mcg ed for 2 weeks on 2 weeks of and some times i feel like micheal j. fox becuase i start shaking so bad. As far as body temperature goes an external thermometer just isnt going to tell you what the temp of your core is. If you still think that thousands of people are wrong about clen go to your doc and have em stick a rectal thermometer up your ass. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Currently i'm at 80mcg. I started with 2 days @ 40mcg, 2 days @ 60mcg, and today is the 2nd day @ 80mcg. Tomorrow i'll bump it up to 100mcg. From there, i'll see if I need to go any higher but I wanted to stay at 100mcg for a week or so.

Today was the first day I used Jack3d and am also running the clen. I didn't notice any 'super' focus, strength, intensity, etc. as the product claims. But so many people swear by it... strange. That said, I did have a decent workout, sweated my ass off and was pretty intense - but it didn't feel to me like it had much to do with the Jack3d.
    I just started using jack3d this past week and I had the best workout I've ever had. My poor workout partner was having a hell of a time keeping up. Usually I have to pyramid down on weight, but I just kept adding it on for lots of new personal bests (not that my previous ones were anything to write home about).

As for clen , I got all the sides I was supposed to (shakiness, sweatiness, increase in body temp, and faster heart rate), but I didn't really lose any weight after 4 weeks (with keto coming in after week 2).

Quote Originally Posted by frawnz View Post
    I just started using jack3d this past week and I had the best workout I've ever had. My poor workout partner was having a hell of a time keeping up. Usually I have to pyramid down on weight, but I just kept adding it on for lots of new personal bests (not that my previous ones were anything to write home about).

As for clen, I got all the sides I was supposed to (shakiness, sweatiness, increase in body temp, and faster heart rate), but I didn't really lose any weight after 4 weeks (with keto coming in after week 2).
    That's fvcked up about the clen bro... how do you feel about your diet during that time? Was it really in check? What was your cardio schedule?

That's weird about the Jack3d, it's like my fvcking body is resistant to supps or something! WTF!

My diet has been super clean lately, and I do cardio 4 days a week for 30-40 mins. There's just certain drugs that my body is highly resistant too, especially cold meds, so I think I will attribute it to that as all the sides I ended up with were exactly what I should have had. I am also on about my 5th week of TRT, so it's hard to blame the clen because I could very well be adding muscle and/or water weight even tho the clen may have been helping me lose it at the same time (netting me a 0 balance).

extatic is offline New Member
    Same man, im up to 140mcg today and still feel nothing. bad batch ??

taylor26 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wowwow View Post
    clen works bro, i run 200mcg ed for 2 weeks on 2 weeks of and some times i feel like micheal j. fox becuase i start shaking so bad. As far as body temperature goes an external thermometer just isnt going to tell you what the temp of your core is. If you still think that thousands of people are wrong about clen go to your doc and have em stick a rectal thermometer up your ass. lmao

Wow, i could not have said it better myself. While 200mcgs is quite high (you don't need that much) you are spot on regarding how clen works...oral thermometer readings are a piss-poor way to tell if your clen is working. If you are running a beta-2 antagonist (like ketotifen) with your clen, and you are staying plenty hydrated, you can be pretty sure the clen is going to work in your system simply by how you "feel" and watching the weight drop off (pending your diet!!!). However, if you are STILL doubtful, send AR-R a pm, you know he'll take care of any issue you got.

x2

Blog Entries
    i think peeps expect way too much from clen as if its some mirical fat burner...yes it does work but nothing radical like a lot of people think....and if you didnt take your temp at the same time of day for a few days in a row to get an average base temp then how can you really know if its not working...not everyones body runs at 98.6 degrees fyi....just realize that diet and cardio are the true fat burners and clen just gives you a bump so to speak imho...

Quote Originally Posted by taylor26 View Post
    Wow, i could not have said it better myself. While 200mcgs is quite high (you don't need that much) you are spot on regarding how clen works...oral thermometer readings are a piss-poor way to tell if your clen is working. If you are running a beta-2 antagonist (like ketotifen) with your clen, and you are staying plenty hydrated, you can be pretty sure the clen is going to work in your system simply by how you "feel" and watching the weight drop off (pending your diet!!!). However, if you are STILL doubtful, send AR-R a pm, you know he'll take care of any issue you got.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i think peeps expect way too much from clen as if its some mirical fat burner...yes it does work but nothing radical like a lot of people think....and if you didnt take your temp at the same time of day for a few days in a row to get an average base temp then how can you really know if its not working...not everyones body runs at 98.6 degrees fyi....just realize that diet and cardio are the true fat burners and clen just gives you a bump so to speak imho...
    Thank you guys. I've already purchased it obviously, so i'm going to run it until there's nothing left. To be honest, i'm up to 120mcg and don't even feel the shakes anymore. I'm planning to start keto on Sunday... wondering if I should start sooner as maybe my receptors are down regulated already?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Thank you guys. I've already purchased it obviously, so i'm going to run it until there's nothing left. To be honest, i'm up to 120mcg and don't even feel the shakes anymore. I'm planning to start keto on Sunday... wondering if I should start sooner as maybe my receptors are down regulated already?
    yea if you have it use it if you dont plan on taking a break...i find that time off is the best receptor cleanser but thats just me ive tryed all the protocals like keto and benedryl and like i said time off worked best...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    yea if you have it use it if you dont plan on taking a break...i find that time off is the best receptor cleanser but thats just me ive tryed all the protocals like keto and benedryl and like i said time off worked best...
    Ditto.

Thread Information