icno is offline New Member

Keto in Clen cycle

Hey guys, after lurking this forums I decided to order some clen to australia, hoping it passes customs as I've read many cases for succesfull imports.

My problem is that I ignored Keto in my order.... how important is keto in a clen cycle? I know I can get Taurine in Sydney, but Keto I think I have to import it, and as my order is already "completed" it will take too much time to get another order going (besides paying more shipping just for keto).

So, will I waste the future clen I am getting? or, still could I proper benefit from the right usage, training and diet... with no keto at all?

thanks in advance for your time and help.

Failure is offline Associate Member
    You don't need Keto. You can do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Or substitute Keto with Diphenhydramine (Benadryl, most sleep aids).

goof82 is offline Junior Member
    yeah the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle does work, but what I found (for me) is that clen doesnt become as efficient if i dont run the keto. Becomes a slight waste.

In all honestly dude, if your planning to run clen a few times (like i have, on and off many times lol) than keto is needed, but if your just going to hit clen for 2 weeks only just to drop the extra kg's before summer and not get on it again for weeks, than dont worry about keto.

Diphenhydramine I heard works, but im yet to try it. Keto has been proven for me so im sticking to it.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Ketotifen is not needed. Like the other guys have said...2 weeks on/2 weeks off.

Thanks for your fast feedback, good to know I did not waste my order.

What is the deal with keto then? is it for the sleeping effects that it is used? or is there some other benefit as your body adapting slower to the clen and hence have longer effective cycles?

also, I have not made the measures but will 2 liquid clen bottles do for 2 cycles on and off (2 months)?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Ketotifen up regulates the receptors so you can run the clen for longer periods.

I would think one bottle of clen will last you quite awhile. It all depends on how you dose it but clen doesn't require high dosages.

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    I would definitely get some keto, helps you run clen without stopping for the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

I see... si what if I include some t3... making an order for keto alone sounds too much.

What is it with the clen / t3 cycle? I understand that t3 must be another burner for the off weeks of clen, but then, wouldn't that make keto less meaningful?

I might just order t3 and keto if it's worth, meanwhile I get my first order, start using clen for 2 weeks... should be alright to get the socnd order just in tie :P

I dont know....

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Ketotifen and t3 are two different things. T3 is a thyroid drug. It helps increase your metabolism. Ketotifen up regulates your beta 2 adrenergic receptors.

People use clen and t3 together for the synergistic fat burning effects. Ketotifen up regulates the receptors so you don't have to come off of clen.

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    I would definitely get keto if you are using clen .

Got my order today damnit the stuff is powerful.

I just took 1 measure from the syringe that came with it, and I can feel the difference with the minimum dosage, strong stuff like it.

The order took about 11 days, and successfully passed customs, 2 liquid clen bottles "not for human use" lolz.

So, I am ordering Keto just to max my 2 bottles, any other recommendations to what else order? Any suggestion on amount of keto I should order (I have 2 clen bottles) would help my case too.

Thanks for all your fast replies.

liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    Average dosage for ketotifen is 1mg/day. You may want to up the dosage of that depending how long you are cycling clen for.

UMFan is offline Junior Member
    You can try adding Yohimbine HCL to your stack. This enhances the overall effects of Clen and T3 by allowing the effects to last longer, and it also suppresses your appetite very well. The only downside to Yohimbine is that it is an anti diuretic and will make you hold some water while using it, but I feel it is worth it. Dosages are usually around 2-3 5mg tabs spread out with the Clen. I've got some on order and am going to add to my current Clen/Keto stack. I'm also going to be adding in some Cytomel (T3) to my cycle in the third week and run for a month (need to be careful with this as it a thyroid hormone and manipulates the metabolism). I plan on running the stack through the middle of November (for a total of about 6 weeks), then take a month off of everything. Good luck man!

mastersim is offline New Member
    icno - I been looking everywhere to buy clen in Australia. Can you please give me advice on where? Cheers

Walnutz is offline Member
    Ar-r the sponsor here ships to australia

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Ar-r has fast shipping, they are legit. Good luck with the clen , very strong stuff.

Thread Information