JoeC6Z51 is offline Junior Member

My brain hurts....Check out my cycle please

My brain hurts from all of the research that I have done over the last 3 weeks. I have finally decided on a plan. Can you guys check this out and let me know what you think?

I'm going to run an 8 week cycle of clen . I'm not going to stack it with T3 because the muscle loss is not in my plans. The clen will be run alone. Here is how I plan to run the clen:

Day 1 60mcg =.3ml
    Day 2 60mcg =.3ml
    Day 3 60mcg =.3ml
    Day 4 80mcg =.4ml
    Day 5 80mcg =.4ml
    Day 6 80mcg =.4ml
    Day 7 100mcg =.5ml
    Day 8 100mcg =.5ml
    Day 9 100mcg =.5ml
    Day 10 120mcg =.6ml
    Day 11-26 120mcg =.6ml for the next 15 days.
    Day 27 100mcg =.5ml
    Day 28 80mcg =.4ml
    Day 29 60mcg =.3ml
    Day 30 40mcg =.2ml

I will take benedryl 50 to 100mg on weeks 3, 6 and post cycle.

Just a couple of questions?

1. I think my math is correct, if I did this cycle, it will consume approx 14.4ml, so one bottle of clen from AR-R would be enough to run this cycle? Did I do this right?

2. I plan on doing a 6 week cycle of H-drol after the clen cycle. Should I wait to start the H-Drol Cycle after I'm completely done with the clen cycle?

H-Drol cycle:
    weeks 1-2 Cycle assist
    week 3-8 H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
    Adding Taurine, L-Glut and will be taking Tomax for my PCT

3. Can I start taking the Cycle assist during the last week of the clen cycle?

4. Or can I just do the H-Drol along with the clen cycle and make it one big cycle?

Thanks for your comments.
    Last edited by JoeC6Z51; 10-31-2010 at 02:55 PM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    most people just run 120 mcgs for the full six weeks.. i do not understand why you are tapering up or tapering down?? the Bendryl is good idea, you have that down correctly.. but i do not get why you wouldn't just run 120mcg the whole six weeks?? i don't know anything about the other compounds you are talking about so i can not comment on when to do them

JoeC6Z51 is offline Junior Member
    ....but i do not get why you wouldn't just run 120mcg the whole six weeks??

The reason is because of all the research that I have done says to start at a low dose to see how you react to it. I have not found anyone on this forum, or any oher forum, that has started out at 120mcgs. If I'm wrong, please let me know with a thread link. This will be my first time useing clen and I have never taken AAS.
    Last edited by JoeC6Z51; 10-31-2010 at 11:19 PM.

stewiessexyparties is offline Junior Member
    8 weeks seems to be a bit much IMO. Messes with your heart a bit the longer you stay on.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    I would taper up to see how I react to the clen doses but there is no reason to taper down.

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    Im mid way through a 2 week clen cycle. Ive never done it before so i started at 20mcg and bumped it 20mcg each day till i got to 100mcg.

There is a Clenbuterol handbook on these forums which i used very informative

Thread Information