Thread: ordering probs

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

ordering probs

tried ordering my homebrew equip only to see a message saying AVS mismatch and that my cred card address doesnt match order address?! i rechecked everything and i have all entered correctly. its a strange one, i know 100% tht my card is reg to my address

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i dont get this, dont ar-r want to make money???? i emailed about this and received a mail back telling me to re-order, now i presumed they'd sorted it out but alas, i try again and bingo, still doesnt match my billing address with my card. i give up, somewhere else can have my money

sixoner is offline Member
    had this happen with one of my cards before not with ar-r , but typically the same problem card address and billing address kept coming back as mismatched.

i called the bank and asked them what my billing address was well apparently my po box can have either of 2 zip codes and still have deliveries.. so they (the bank) had the optional zip code listed that was the conflict so i asked them to switch it back to the address with zip code that I had listed and no problems ever since.

call your bank and verify your billing address is a match bro....hope this helps

sixoner is offline Member
    i've ordered from ar-r several times and had everything delivered to my house and the billing address on my card used is a p.o.box so im not sure about if there is a conflict with billing and shipping being the same on their site that i'm aware of unless i listed both as the same either way payments always cleared and products always got delivered with out any snags

dec11, sorry your having problems..frustrating bro, you may need to contact your bank. If that is the error you are getting our merchant account is unable to find an address for your card. Keep me posted, shoot me a PM.

AR-R

Thread Information