Thread: Hour sale!!!!

Hour sale!!!!

Here we go...many of you have been holding out to buy...waiting for our hour sale to go live! Now its time, the hour sale is LIVE.............and you know the drill:

The first 15 minutes of the hour sale is 50% off!

http://www.ar-r.com/?utm_source=ster...ign=1hr%2Bsale

AR-R

First 15 minutes = 50% off
    Second 15 minutes = 40% off
    Third 15 minutes = 30% off
    Fourth 15 minutes = 25% off

Remember to check your shopping cart price total before you check out completely. For example, if the store changes from 50% to 40% during your checkout process, you will only receive 40% off you order. I will not reimburse you that extra 10%. Gotta be QUICK

deladude is offline Associate Member
    ARGH!!!!!! i cant get it to load!!!!

kelevra is offline Member
    HAHA, no joke, hit the button at 9:01 and still waiting. Oh well. maybe it will load by the end of the hour.LOL

justintackett is offline New Member
    Not loading for me either, im stuck on where my address goes in have been for like 6 min hope i still get 50%

badmoto is offline Junior Member
    dang

I'm not the biggest geek in the world, but i think a site can only handle so much traffic at one time.

badmoto is offline Junior Member
    I want to order some as gifts but can't get it to load either.

yeah its the heavy traffic, I atleast got my card info in now soooo im close

made it to shipping screem, but still loading

I got it!.....I think soo atleast. I thought black friday shopping was crazy this is insane Thanks for the crazy deals AR-R

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Still stuck at the submit order screen after accepting terms. I checked my email and boom order placed.
    Thanks Lion!

WOW, website surge caused massive slow down at the store. Orders have been coming in, but many have experienced problems loading your page. This is happening because of the huge traffic loads during the initial release of the sale. Mind your, our server is allocated quite a bit of bandwidth to handle all sorts of traffic loads.....haha, guess not! As the store traffic disipates, the site should begin to load for everyone. Keep trying, needless to say we will be extending the first 15 minutes of the sale. I will let everyone know when the store changes to 40%. Thanks,

AR-R

just now completed 25 total min and had order ready. It looks like it worked out OK though. Thanks AR-R and good luck to the rest

The store is now running smooth and will be changing to 40% off shortly! HURRY

Okay, hopefully many of you were able to get in during the extended 50% off portion of the sale. The store has now been changed to 40% off.

only 30 minutes to go...for those of you just waking up in Helsinki, then now is your chance to save 30% off at the store

only 15 minutes left, which means the sales have dropped to 25% off, store wide. Still an amazing deal. Thanks everyone for the support and patience, looks like many of you got in during the 50% mark, which is VERY GOOD

The "extended" Hour Sale is officially closed. Judging by the site crash at the beginning of the sale, and the orders that rolled in, I'd say this was a HUGE success. Thank you everyone for your continued support and patience. Hope everyone got to save BIG! Have a great night or day, depending on your time zone

AR-R

The "extended" Hour Sale is officially closed. Judging by the site crash at the beginning of the sale, and the orders that rolled in, I'd say this was a HUGE success. Thank you everyone for your continued support and patience. Hope everyone got to save BIG! Have a great night or day, depending on your time zone

AR-R

deladude is offline Associate Member
    its over and i STILL cant get the damn site to load!!!!!
    i guess im just not meant to ever get in on any of the ar-r sales......

Thread Information