Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

igf1-lr3 review??

Any experiences using the igf lr3 and at what dosing protocol?

is this the same effect as other pharmaceutical igf? As well once mixed it must be kept in the fridge?

iamtheone is offline New Member
    i havent used igf1-lr3 peronally but this i a writeup by dave palumbo on how to store, reconstitute, and use it.

Article by Dave Palumbo concerning IGF-LR3

(1)-STORAGE OF IGF-1(prior to mixing)
    Lyophilized (dry) IGF-1is stable at room temperture for three weeks; however, it should be stored below -18 degrees celsius (in the freezer section).

(2)WEIGHT OF IGF-1
    1 milligram (mg) IGF-1 = 1,000 mcg (micrograms) IGF-1 (dry weight- before mixing).

(3) WHAT TO MIX THE IGF-1 WITH
    When reconstituting, it's important to remember IGF-1 can get "stuck" in the grooves of the glass bottle it comes packaged in. While glass appears smooth to the naked eye, under a microscope, it's a convoluted landscape of grooves and hidden recesses.
    By mixing the lyophilized IGF-1 with an "sterile acetic acid" , the IGF-1 molecules are efficiently detached from the glass and solubilized in the mixture.

(4) ADDING THE ACETIC ACID
    For the purposes of mathematical ease, I suggest mixing the dry 1 milligram (1,000 microgram) IGF-1 with 3ml (or 3cc) of the "acetic acid" mixture.

(5) PRESERVATION OF THE IGF-1
    Next, using a 1cc insulin syringe draw out 1cc out of the bottle containing the 3cc acid water/IGF-1 mixture. In a seperate 1cc insulin syringe, draw up another 1cc of the solution. Freeze these two loaded insulin syringes. They will be utilized at a later date.

NOTE: Freezing can safely and effectively preserve IGF-1(even after its been mixed).

(6) THE CORRECT DILUTION
    To the remaining 1cc of IGF-1 thats left in the glass bottle, add 2cc of bacterialstatic water. This will return the total volume back up to 3cc.

(7) THE MATHEMATICS
    (A) The original concentration of the IGF-1 solution was 1mg, (1000 micrograms),
    IGF-1 in 3cc of water.

(B) Each 1cc that was removed, then, contained approximately 333 micrograms IGF-1 per 1cc.

1,000 micrograms/3cc = 333 micrograms per 1cc.

(C) The 1cc that was left in the bottle, then, also contains 333 micrograms of IGF-1.

(D) Next, we added 2cc of bacterialstatic water to the bottle and brought the volume back up to 3cc. The difference is we now have 333 micrograms in 3cc of water, (instead of in 1cc).

(E)To determine how much IGF-1 is in 1cc syringe, you must divide by three.

333 micrograms/3cc = 111 micrograms per 1cc.

(F) To determine how much IGF-1 is in .10cc (or 1/10thcc) we do the following:

111 micrograms/10 = 11micrograms per .10cc

(8)EFFICTIVE DOSAGES OF IGF-1
    Dosages in the range of 10 to 20 micrograms per day, (taken 10 to 15 minuters after training), are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue.
    More importantly, these moderate dosages, (by some peoples estimation),
    stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid "downregulation" of the all important IGF-1 receptors.
    Without receptors to recognize the IGF-1, it doesn't matter how much you inject,
    NOTHING will happen.
    As dosages climb to over 50 micrograms per day, receptor downgrade increases exponentially, and from what I've observed among bodybuilders, muscle gains come to a screeching hault.

Bodybuilders will have the most sucess with IGF-1 if they follow the protocol I outlined below. REMEMBER, more isn't always better.

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 1) 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 2)** 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 3)** 333 micrograms

8 weeks OFF

** The second and third cycles of IGF-1 treatment require that the two Frozen 1cc insulin syringes be defrosted, (only defrost one per cycle).
    Next, inject the defrosted solution into an empty bottle.
    Further dilute with 2cc bacterialstatic water. When adding the 2cc of water, use the syringe that originally held the frozen IGF-1.
    This also helps to wash the syringe and ensure that no IGF-1 is stuck inside of it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dont buy into the whole LR3 crap, trust me dont waste your money on it, I did and so take it from someone who's been there and done it. If you looking for muscle growth think again if your looking for connective tissue benefit then it could help you.

If you after growth go with rIGF-1 if you can find it
    Have you seen any human studies on its use?

Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member
    Thank you Marcus I appreciated that, I was indeed looking for muscle growth so that is out, but I was also looking for mainly for sleep as well while I use it with tren so I can sleep and bulk with tren and take advantage of the growth in my sleep. Will ar-r igf at least improve sleep or just a waste of money ?
    Last edited by Jumbo18; 01-11-2011 at 06:38 PM.

Thread Information