SNRose07 is offline Junior Member

iPT-141 Contents

I just ordered some iPT-141. From AR-R 's site the vial contains 10mg, but on the vial I received the label states "20mg 5 actuations per mg." I am not sure what 5 actuations per mg means... so do I have 10mg of product as advertised on the website or do I have 20mg of product? I Planned on mixing this with 1ml of the sodium chloride provided and then taking 1mg by drawing out .1ml. If I do have 20mg I don't want to accidentally double my dose. Thanks for any help.

?? ??

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Mine says 10mg so I'm not sure what the deal is with yours.

I'm sure ar-r will come on here and help you out but it is the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by SNRose07 View Post
    I just ordered some iPT-141. From AR-R's site the vial contains 10mg, but on the vial I received the label states "20mg 5 actuations per mg." I am not sure what 5 actuations per mg means... so do I have 10mg of product as advertised on the website or do I have 20mg of product? I Planned on mixing this with 1ml of the sodium chloride provided and then taking 1mg by drawing out .1ml. If I do have 20mg I don't want to accidentally double my dose. Thanks for any help.

You received a 10mg vial of iPT-141 with an incorrect label. Your product does NOT contain 20mgs. It contains 10mgs as listed on the site. The 5 actuations per mg is referring to a completely different mode of administration. Please disregard. If you have any more questions, shoot me a PM or email [email protected]. Thanks,

AR-R

Great. Thank you very much!

Thread Information