Nordicdude is offline New Member

AR-R To Vancouver, british columbia?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if I would be able to order clen and T3 from AR-R without having any customs problems? any other B.C members here succesfully order from AR-R?

bump

eyeman is offline New Member
    As a canadian I can tell you ordering online is sketchy, because Canadian customs shits there pants when they find pills. That being said, I ordered test and nova from greece. They unfortunately picked that pack to open. They destroyed the test but repacked the nova and sent it on it's way to me. If it's not a controlled substance they can't take it.

And as for the seized test, I got a warning letter. They can't charge you for importing because the can't prove you ordered it, even if it is addressed to you, and in Canada possession of steroids isn't illegal. It's only illegal to import, traffic, fabricate, etc... Possession is fine

eyeman is offline New Member
    So you're only risking money, you can't get in trouble

K, thanks man, but are clen and T3 even controlled substances?

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    bro! U heard of point roberts? there are a few businesses that specialize in recieving orders for canadians. all u gotta say when crossing the border is say u went for cheaper gas!

theboss is offline Associate Member
    lots of domestic UGL's carry all the products mentioned..and customs is NEVER an issue for you.

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member
    I have been ordering from AR-R for years. I have never encountered an issue until my last two orders. The only thing Canada Customs did was send me letters that they seized it. It seems they are getting more on top of things though. My orders used to arrive within days, then it became a couple of weeks.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 03-24-2011 at 11:46 AM.

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member
    Update: I ordered from AR-R first week of March. My order arrived today, unmolested. So good times again... thx Lion

Thread Information