snowman4 is offline New Member

Did my Clen go Bad??

Hey whats up!!!...I bought my PCT and a bottle of Clen from AR-R about 6 months ago. Ive had to put the Tamox in hot water because it separated and mix it back up but my question is I was just going to use the Clen and I noticed that it is yellowish piss looking in color and I thought it was more clear. Do you think it went bad?? I'll buy another one I just dont want to take some bad shit n then get sick, I've come a long way and I dont want to screw anything up ya know. Thanks for any input.

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Tamox is good up to 2 years and all the other chemicals are good 6 months to a year.

Also Clen is normally yellow in color.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Your clen is fine...

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by X83 View Post
    Tamox is good up to 2 years and all the other chemicals are good 6 months to a year.

Also Clen is normally yellow in color.
    where did you get this information? i have heard that the chems last much longer than 6 months but no one has ever sourced their info.. they just simmply state that.. did you ask AR-R this?

Walnutz is offline Member
    It's in one of the stickies. However, I do know for a fact that they last longer than what is said.

yea I have used chems that are a year old with no problem, I think a year is about how long they are good for. And your clen is definitely still g2g.

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    where did you get this information? i have heard that the chems last much longer than 6 months but no one has ever sourced their info.. they just simmply state that.. did you ask AR-R this?
    It's in the first of the stickies in the AR-R section: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...search-Liquids

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Castopravshik View Post
    Зашёл на ваш блог и признаюсь - впечатлён. Я пытался такой же сделать, но не получилось ввиду ограниченных знаний РНР. А иметь что-нибудь своё уж очень хотелось. Ничего не оставалось делать, как сверстать сайт на html и вот что получилось Предоставление кредита . Данный сайт я разместил на бесплатном хостинге без рекламы, попапов и т.д., с поддержкой РНР, баз данных и возможностью добавления доменов 2-го уровня. Рекомендую.

Как начинающий вебмастер попробовал себя в заработке с зарубежным спонсором с оплатой за клики - не путайте с Буксами. Результат честно говоря впечатлил. Вобщем кидаете свою партнёрскую ссылку куда-нибудь в САР или что-то подобное, люди кликают по вашей ссылке, а вам за это капают денежки.

Потом решил зарегаться в новой Социальной сети People String с ОПЛАТОЙ за действия. В этой сети есть возможность играть в игры и зарабатывать реальные деньги. Игра очень интересная и затягивающая.

Итак, в поисках заработка в интернете Я всё-таки НАШЕЛ СИСТЕМУ ! - Именно "система" приносит вам деньги! "Сис-те-ма", а не какие-то "неудачные попытки" или "одноразовые действия".

Я открыл для себя эту денежную систему потому что очень долго искал эти "секретные ключи". И теперь полностью посвящаю себя этому занятию.

Если интересно, то прошу на сайт Золотая Жила.
    I could not agree more......

Thread Information