10823244 is offline New Member

Was I lucky first time?

Hi there

I ordered from AR-R on the 18/05/2011 and got a Tracking number - all seemed to be in order my package was mailed priority international and arrived 03/06/2011. I was impressed. So I ordered again on the 7/06/2011, I was advised there was a delay with international shipping - I was offered a full refund and told that it would be shipped within the week if I didn't opt for a refund. I agreed a week was reasonable and eventually I was given a tracking number for my parcels. However the USPS has advised me this is in fact not a tracking number and my items have been mailled letter class - not priority class. So on the 17th June my items were sent the lowest priority mail - despite my payment including priority mail. I wrote to AR-R and asked about this but they deny sending items letter class. Clearly they are letter class as the USPS advised priority international mail items are all given a code starting with CP.
    Was I lucky first time round and is this the level of service I can expect from AR-R on an ongoing basis?
    Thanks

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    ordered many times from ar-r , their service has always been top notch.

10823244 is offline New Member
    I was hoping that these would arrive - i checked with customs and they advised they do not have it and i am still waiting for AR-R to do something about it - they actually have ignored my last email.

What is your order number? I will make sure this gets taken care of.

Regarding your tracking information, some of the recent international orders, while sent priority, were given a "Letter Class" tracking number, this doesn't mean they were sent Letter Class.

AR-R

10823244, no need to post your order numbers, I've been reviewing this with CS. I would shoot you a PM, but you do not have enough posts. I'm having my CS team contact you within the hour regarding these. Thanks for your patience, bro.

AR-R

Thread Information