noexcuses88 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation AR- orders / questions directed to mods

Questions:

1. Why has AR lost their sponsorship on this website
    2. The gap in the timeline in for the forum posts are a bit confusing. Are we privy as users to knowing what went on and whether we can continue ordering from AR
    3. As US customers, are will we be getting our products shipped to us in a timely fashion.

AR has always been reputable site with impeccable costumer service. Hope all is well with this company

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    They have not lost their sponsorship... They are here and better than ever! Note their banner in the upper right hand corner

There was approximately a three month hiatus period thus the time lapse in posts...
    (also we combined two subforums making one more managable forum that will be cleaned and updated as time permits)

They have the same great products and shipping available!

Quote Originally Posted by noexcuses88 View Post
    Questions:

AR has always been reputable site with impeccable costumer service. Hope all is well with this company

Rest assured all is well!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

noexcuses88, thanks for the inquiry. While there has been a hiatus causing you to see a gap in some of the AR-R forum threads/answeres, there has not been a gap in orders at the store. Processing and shippings both domestic and international orders has not ceased one bit, despite the hiatus in sponsorship. As *Admin* has indicated, we are officially back. In his words we are "better than ever." I would argue that not only are we better than ever, but we were the best before, too!

You can be rest assured that all orders (domestic/international) are fulfilled and being received in the most timely manner. Be on the look out for an official thread from me soon. Also, be sure to subscribe to the AR-R Weekly Newsletter to get the most up to date information. All news, info, promotions, etc. are also posted directly on my twitter account, which is probably the fastest way to get the most up to date info about AR-R:

twitter.com/arrchems

Thanks again,

AR-R

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I continued to order during the time they were absent from the site. I gave them money and product showed up in my mailbox...same as always, with no problems or delays.

There have been ten other threads saying the company and products are solid and it is great that they are back as a sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I continued to order during the time they were absent from the site. I gave them money and product showed up in my mailbox...same as always, with no problems or delays.

There have been ten other threads saying the company and products are solid and it is great that they are back as a sponsor.

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    Have a 'wecome back we never left sale'!

hugz is offline New Member
    Company is #1

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugz View Post
    Company is #1
    I have to agree. I've used them for many years then got somewhat weirded out by them not sponsoring here but then they came back. I placed an order of their liquid cia. Came within 3 business days and the cia is just as good as it always has been. Now I will continue to support them. Great products, great customer service and fast shipping.

Thread Information