7Ps
    7Ps is offline New Member

Thumbs down order status stuck on processing

I made an order on Jan 12 and my card has been charged and cleared on the 13th. This is an international order so I understand that it takes a little longer than normal but it's now the 17th and my order is still under the processing status. This is my first time ordering anything from AR-R and I did so because I hear great things about how fast they ship. What could be the problem here if the item is claimed to be in stock and my card has already been charged? Also I tried contacting ar-r multiple times to cancel my order seeing that my order haven't been shipped and I get no response.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member

tballz is offline Senior Member
    haha...i've seen that before

OP you will get your order. Be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by 7Ps View Post
    I made an order on Jan 12 and my card has been charged and cleared on the 13th. This is an international order so I understand that it takes a little longer than normal but it's now the 17th and my order is still under the processing status. This is my first time ordering anything from AR-R and I did so because I hear great things about how fast they ship. What could be the problem here if the item is claimed to be in stock and my card has already been charged? Also I tried contacting ar-r multiple times to cancel my order seeing that my order haven't been shipped and I get no response.
    7Ps, no worries. Sometimes the order status takes a bit longer to update for international orders. What was your order number?

AR-R

7Ps

10% processing fee to cancel an order?

My order number is 200041048.

I finally got a response to my emails, I didn't remember seeing anything about a 10% processing fee on the shipping and return tab. I want to cancel my order because I made the mistake of ordering a set of syringe and I'm afraid that this will be scanned. What would be the best way to go about making this change?

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    If the order is on the way then you can't cancel it.

7Ps

Order is being held

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    If the order is on the way then you can't cancel it.
    I got this reply

"Thank you, your order is being held. For all canceled orders, we charge a 10% Processing Fee. Please let us know at your earliest convenience if you agree to these charges. Thanks!"

So I take it that my order haven't been shipped. That 10% processing fee to cancel an order that never left the builder is kind of a d*&K move if you ask me. At the least, that information should have been posted on the website. I understand time is valuable but who's time is more wasted here? The order was placed on Jan 12, card charged on the 13th, and it is now the 18th and the order is still processing. I asked for a refund and they ask to keep 10% of what I payed even though the items never left. I don't think this is fair... or maybe I'm not seeing everything here. Any inputs?

It's also not their fault you put in an order that you didn't want. There are man hours that going into any order as well as CC processing fee's. I think their cancellation policy is better than most. I do retail and we charge 20% on cancelled orders and these are on large ticket items.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    It's also not their fault you put in an order that you didn't want. There are man hours that going into any order as well as CC processing fee's. I think their cancellation policy is better than most. I do retail and we charge 20% on cancelled orders and these are on large ticket items.
    i agree. They would have to pay a percentage to the credit card company either way. And im sure stuff was probably pulled and packed. So they cant loose money. I dont see what your concern is with ordering syringes they arent illegal
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

7Ps
    I can see their point of view now, I'm over the 10% fee but I still think that information should be on the return tab.

I know that having syringe is not illegal, but I was informed after I made my order that the military scans packages and if they see the syringe... well, lets just say my career is over.

And because I have the best luck ever, the item I order went on sale...

Research chems aren't illegal...If they caught you tell them you purchased them for legitamate "research" reasons...then the burden of proof relies on them.

7Ps
    Unfortunately the burden of proof would result in a failed piss test. I just feel a lot more comfortable if the syringe were not included. I'm going to just cancel my order and take my losses. I get a better response here then trying to contact Ar-r directly and for that I thank you guys. Nothing frustrates me more than a lack of communications between doing business.

arico is offline Banned
    you say research chemicals arent illegal? does that apply in australia aswell? lol i tried searching and nothing really came up.

Unfortunately the burden of proof would result in a failed piss test. I just feel a lot more comfortable if the syringe were not included. I'm going to just cancel my order and take my losses. I get a better response here then trying to contact Ar-r directly and for that I thank you guys. Nothing frustrates me more than a lack of communications between doing business.
    are you talking about the oral syringe. It not a real needle. It a plastic tube with numbers on it to measure out the liquid. There in no actual needle on it

7Ps
    [QUOTE=gixxerboy1;5868758]are you talking about the oral syringe. It not a real needle. It a plastic tube with numbers on it to measure out the liquid. There in no actual needle on it[/QUOTE

I understand that it is a needless syringe, but just imagine a package getting scanned and they see a syringe shaped object. Opens it up and finds the Liquid Tamox... it wouldt take long for them to figure out what the Tamox is for and test me. I've already canceled my order and ordered from another website... but funny thing is ***-Meso looks very similar to AR-R . I'm starting to think it's the same company, or maybe they just use the same web designer. Who know, again thanks for all the reply's.

7Ps

Angry Attention AR-R

I got an email on the 19th confirming that you guys will refund my order. I checked my bank and it still haven't posted yet. Now that wouldn't concern me as much If i didn't just get another email saying that the order has been shipped. What's going on AR-R ?

I got an email on the 19th confirming that you guys will refund my order. I checked my bank and it still haven't posted yet. Now that wouldn't concern me as much If i didn't just get another email saying that the order has been shipped. What's going on AR-R ?
    Are you kidding me???? Yesterday was the 19th. It's been one day!!! It takes time to process a return. The return is sent to the processor, the processor sends it to their bank, their bank sends it to your bank... The process can take 3 days to 2 weeks!!!

I understand your concern with it saying the order has been shipped, but why don't you just send a PM to Ar-r and check the box "read receipt" so you can see that he/she got it? It would be much faster than posting it in the open forum.

Nevermind about the PM...just saw you only have 7 posts. Be patient.

7Ps
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Nevermind about the PM...just saw you only have 7 posts. Be patient.
    Yeah... I tried to PM but I'm not able to yet. I emailed them too but because I got such a delayed response last time, I figured I'll email and post here since they respond faster on here for some reason. It is actually the 21st for where I'm at in the world, and it's been 2 days. And that email I got that says my order has been shipped has a shipment number so what I'm afraid of is that they will refuse my refund now that the product left their facility. You see where I'm coming from now?

I understand that it is a needless syringe, but just imagine a package getting scanned and they see a syringe shaped object. Opens it up and finds the Liquid Tamox... it wouldt take long for them to figure out what the Tamox is for and test me. I've already canceled my order and ordered from another website... but funny thing is ***-Meso looks very similar to AR-R. I'm starting to think it's the same company, or maybe they just use the same web designer. Who know, again thanks for all the reply's.
    seriously? The cant order you for a drug test. tamox isnt an illegal compound. I understand having concerns but you are making up scenarios that cant and would never happen.

Thread Information