Liquid Clomi on Sale!

Our Liquid Clomi is marked down even further with an extra 10% off besides the 10% storewide sale. That’s 20% off our popular serm. Use promocode: CLOMI10

Since it is a synthetic estrogen, Clomiphene belongs to the group of sex hormones. In school of medicine, Clomiphene citrate is normally used to trigger ovulation. Clomiphene citrate also has a strong influence on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis. It stimulates the hypothalmus to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) occurs. This results in an elevated endogenous testosterone level. In most cases, Clomiphene Citrate can normalize the testosterone level and the spermatogenesis (sperm development) within 10- 14 days.

Click the link below to start saving. Promocode: CLOMI10

http://www.ar-r.com/featured-product...MB%2B-%2Bclomi

Yours,

Ar-r

jpowell is offline Banned
    man i shod searched a lil bit longer, just purchased but didn't c this.

Liquid Clomi was on sale Wednesday only. The featured product(s) of the day is only on sale for that day. However, we do have the whole store on sale throughout the month.

jpowell is offline Banned
    Ok so I didn't miss.out on nething. A day late. But I still got my order in. Herd good things. I'll let uno. Been searching as to use and dosage.

Thread Information