Promocode Time!!!

Promocode: SLEEPY

I f you haven’t researched our clen and DSIP (Delta Sleep-inducing Peptide) then now is the time. Clen is our most popular thermogenic. It’s great for fat loss but it will keep your mice up all night. That’s where DSIP comes in nicely.

First, DSIP has been shown to induce sleep [1]. Second, it has been used successfully to treat opiate and alcohol withdrawal [2]. Third, it has been shown to work as an analgesic in treatment of chronic pain, sometimes as an adjunct treatment [3]. Fourth, DSIP has been shown to block ACTH release and decrease levels of ACTH, stimulate LH release, and act as an inhibitor of the secretion of somatostatin [4].

Sources:

1 - Anders Bjartella; Rolf Ekmanb; Frank Sundlerc; Erik Widerlvd. Delta sleep-inducing peptide (DSIP): An overview of central actions and possible relationship to psychiatric illnesses. Nord J Psy, 42:2;111-117. 1988.
    2 - Schoenenberger GA. Characterization, properties and multivariate functions of Delta-Sleep Inducing Peptide (DSIP). European Neurology 23: 321–345. 1984.
    3 - Soyka M and Rothenhaeusler H. Delta Sleep-Inducing Peptide Opioid Detoxification. Am. J. Psychiat. 154: 714–715. 1997
    4 - McCann SM. Delta sleep inducing peptide (DSIP) stimulates the release of LH but not FSH via a hypothalamic site of action in the rat. Brain Research Bulletin 15: 535–538. 1987

Liquid Clen and DSIP are an additional 10% off the already 10% store-wide sale. Promocode: SLEEPY

Click the link and use code SLEEPY.

AR-R Liquid CLEN
    http://www.ar-r.com/research-chemica...=MB%2B-%2Bclen

AR-R DSIP (Delta Sleep-inducing Peptide)
    http://www.ar-r.com/peptides/dsip-5m...=MB%2B-%2Bdsip

Yours,

Ar-r

optionsdude is offline Member
    I cannot get the code sleepy to work. Tried it yesterday and again today. How do you administer the DSIP to your lab rat?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    The code was only good for the 16th.

DSIP is injected subQ. What I've seen is people are doing up to 100mcg

optionsdude is offline Member
    Thanks toothache.

Machinek69 is offline Junior Member
    I was hoping for some instructions on how to prepare the DSIP I just got from ar-r . and at what dose?
    I have three vials. One which is empty. One with sodium chloride and one with the DSIP 5MG in Crystal form.
    Ive never done this before or HCG . I only mention HCG because it seems to be the same Preparation. Im also guessing this is to be refrigerated.

Thanks you very much.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Take 2ml of the water, put it in the dsip vial, let dissolve, then transfer to the empty vial. Now take 3ml of the water and put it in with the dsip water for a total of 5ml. This will give you 1000mcg/ml. So .5ml would be 500mcg which is too much. .1ml would be 100mcg which is suggested. I personally would do half of .1ml (50mcg) to see how I react to it.

Machinek69 is offline Junior Member
    Thank you very much sir. One more question on how to administer, Is this for IM or SubQ? thank you very much again.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    The code was only good for the 16th.

DSIP is injected subQ. What I've seen is people are doing up to 100mcg
    bold ^^^

Thread Information