Liquid Clen Lion .

Hey Lion,

Don't mean to break your balls or anything, but i ordered some liquid clomid and duta last week and it came within a few days i was very happy, then i ordered something a couple of days ago and you still haven't sent a delivery notice, just want to know what's going on bud

thanks.

Your Order #200043785 (placed on February 25, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by FreakofNature23 View Post
    Hey Lion,

Don't mean to break your balls or anything, but i ordered some liquid clomid and duta last week and it came within a few days i was very happy, then i ordered something a couple of days ago and you still haven't sent a delivery notice, just want to know what's going on bud

thanks.

Your Order #200043785 (placed on February 25, 2012)
    Your previous order must have set a new world record to Canada! That is great news..usually inty orders can take up to 21 days (sometimes longer) to arrive. Your order (200043785) has shipped, and i'll PM you the shipping details.

AR-R

for real?

For real? the order must of arrived in about 5 days !, i was very happy!....are you serious 21 days? hopefully it never takes that long .

Lion

Lion has order #200041876 shipped? ..you gave me a new order number last friday, no email or word on the shipping yet..??

#200041876 for Order #200043785

Just was wondering where the shipping info was in my email like i got last time

Quote Originally Posted by FreakofNature23 View Post
    Just was wondering where the shipping info was in my email like i got last time
    I'm not exactly sure why your shipping info was missing from initial email. Did you not get my PM with your tracking information? Looks like it cleared customs through canada yesterday, March 7. Thanks, bro.

AR-R

ok

You initially gave me a new process number on monday, so i figured you would of shipped it and sent me an email with the tracking number, but i got the shipment today surprisingly!!! very happy, and this won't be the last time ill be ordering from you ..!A-R-R IS LEGIT!!.

Thread Information