jg2
    jg2 is offline Associate Member

DOSING......VETS HELP WELCOME.......CLEN- T3 for the wifey

the wife wants to run clen and t3.......questions is....do i change any dosage due to the gender change....i read enough stuff and try to absorb it that i cant handle any estrogen knowledge....cant remember all i read about what i do..
    dosages and run time would be greatly appreciated..or dont do it and why....just any advice would be great.
    thanks

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Well I don't know what you'd be changing from, most people start clen way too high. starting at 10mcgs/day and ramping up to 30mcgs for first two weeks is a good starting point. Eventually getting up to 80mcgs/day. TBH it's pretty useless for most people that use it(being over 10% bf). There are better alternatives without risk. It will do nothing that can't be achieved with diet and cardio, sure it will achieve results quicker, but you need to ask yourself if time is worth the risk just to look good for the beach.

jg2
    jg2 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the input i will let her read your comment.... i cant get that much clen in me...i cant do all the sides....i just cut salt and do extra cardio...that works for me when i want an extra few pounds and cuts.... but she dont listen to me....so we will give you a try...lol... thanks

Thread Information