yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up liquid T3 is not a joke

This product is insane, i was stuck between 240 and 235 pounds i am 40 years old and even with good diet my weight would not go down below 230 pounds.

I added T3 3 weeks ago at 50 mcg per day, now i am at 75mcg per day, nothing happened in the first 2 weeks but this week all hell broke loose, sweating, sweating and today i weighted myself i am at 222 pounds, this stuff is amazing.

Now lets see if i can get to 200 pounds. I just ordered albuterol last week, and plan on cutting carbs a bit more.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    don't tempt me! =)

Its a bit scary has you know i also use 1IU of GH per day but i doubt this is what made the difference, i have not lost weight that fast since i was around 25 and taking the ECA stack.

capetown is offline Senior Member
    I love t3.

But is it normal to lose weight that fast???? this is crazy......

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

How do you know for sure

Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Its a bit scary has you know i also use 1IU of GH per day but i doubt this is what made the difference, i have not lost weight that fast since i was around 25 and taking the ECA stack.
    Sounds like you started the hgh about the same time as the T3 and you sound a little unsure as
    To what has caused the dramatic loss. I didn't have as much weight to loose as you (204lbs,6'1",18%bf). No t3 in my study but I am on 2iu hgh Ed and have been for about six weeks. At about the two wks in the hgh I started dropping bf dramatically! I havnt checked my bf since I started but can honestly say I havnt looked like this since 1998. I now weigh 190, that's a 14lb drop of bf. not saying the t3 isn't doing anything, more so thinking the combination of the t3 and hgh is what has helped you have a even more dramatic bf loss than I did. If I ever get fat again this tells me t3 and hgh is a really good combo for dropping that bf! (sweet)
    If you doing that great on the combo why take the extra health risk by adding albuterol?
    Congrats by the way!!!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Its amazing isnt it. about 3 months or so ago i was using another companies t3 and wasnt getting any increased fat loss. I switched to ar-r figuring id try theirs since they alwauys have good quality. Man the results were astounding. I hadnt done t3 in years but man im glad i did this go round.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to have to add it to my hgh!

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Hey fellas do you dose it on an empty stomach and not eat/drink anything for an hr after?

Dano44 is offline New Member
    The little information I have read about T3, it sounds like it increases tyroid hormone production. Since my tyroid level is on the lower scale of the normal range, I tend to lose weight sloooooooooooowly. If so, this might be a good thing for me to add to my 1iu/daily of HGH?

Thread Information