15% off code to go along with current sale! Get in here!

Current sale is 20% off and peptides are 25% off add 15% with a code. How do you get a code? Follow us on twitter @arrchems, mention us and your favorite chem then I will DM you the code. This code is only good for this Saturday, the 18th, or this Sunday, the 19th.

Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    Current sale is 20% off and peptides are 25% off add 15% with a code. How do you get a code? Follow us on twitter @arrchems, mention us and your favorite chem then I will DM you the code. This code is only good for this Saturday, the 18th, or this Sunday, the 19th.
    Great deal ^^^

Easy way to save a lot of money!

Use this ^^^ with this Today's 3-8pm cst 40% off SALE! Liquid Stane (Exemestane)! Liquid Stane 30mL 26mg/mL

Peptides are now 25% off Quality, Made in the USA Peptides for Less and the rest of the store is 20% off. Save big time dollars!

Yours,

ar-r

klowns is offline New Member
    Awesome can't wait to see how it turns out! thanks!
    Last edited by klowns; 08-18-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klowns View Post
    i've been throwing it out there via twitter user klowns77 is there something else that I need to do? I'd love to check out some stuff and that extra 15% off makes it so tempting
    If you mention us @arrchems then I would see it in our twitter mentions. Also, you need to be following us in order for me to DM you through twitter. Following us get's you a 10% discount code to use whenever.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I got my code! Thanks!

Thread Information