Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    acciaio is offline Associate Member

Chicken with tuna sauce

In France there is a famous dish named vitel-tonnče (i don't know if it's written this way, it is made with mayo and tuna... Obviously you cannot eat that much fats, in particular when you are cutting so i decided to prepare a modified version of that so one can eat a couple of proteins and add a little taste to the same boring chicken.

You need:
    250g of chiken breasts
    1 egg
    1 can of tuna (80g)
    lemon juice
    olive oil
    salt

Preparation:
    Grill the chicken breasts or cook them in the way you prefer, at the same time breack the egg in dish, add a little salt and start to mix using a cooking robot, add approx. 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, continue to mix until it is creamy.
    Throw inside the robot the tuna and continue to mix. You should obtain a dense sauce. Prepare the chicken in a dish and put the sauce on top!

Per serving: prot: 76g, carb 1, fats 20 g K/cal 302

A good Pro/fat meal!

There is even the possibility to make it almost fatless:

Put two egg whites in the microwave at maximum power for 1 minute, put in the cooking robot the tuna, salt, lemon and the whites. Mix and than you are ready. If you like you can add even some fat free white yogurt to make it even more creamy, or low fat cheese.

Hope you like it!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Its actually an Italian dish. It has a lot of ingredients, mustard, celery, onions, parsley. Im not sure they use chicken or calf, nonetheless I love mediterranean diets.

acciaio is offline Associate Member
    Yes, i think you r right... It's italian... I judged from the name... The original is made with year-old calf, tuna, anchovy, capers, mayo... Not good for BB but very delicious!

Thread Information