Rya
    Rya is offline Junior Member

Diet Friendly deserts / Treats - Compliation thread

Thought id create a thread to compile diet friendly deserts/treats, hopefuly mods wont mind, obviously the term "Diet friendly" will meen something different to each person so if these dont fit into your view of diet friendly, thats fine. I by no means am any kind of nutrition expert, not even close! i merely wish to have one place that i can reference.

I intend on reading through the existing recipie posts and compiling them into this thread aswel as adding what i can find on the net/what people post.. I will, where possible be including brand names so that it makes it easier for others to find the ingredients; I will aim to include macro values for each recipie.

Hartley Sugar free Jelly
    Around 40p for 2 sachets, comes in different flavours, I make 3 servings per sachet; you could do 4, so for roughly 40p you get 6-8 low cal deserts, bargain.

1 Sachet makes 1pint of Jelly with the following Values :
    Cal : 32.45
    Pro : 6.215
    Car : 1.925
    Fat : 0.011

Gbrices Protein Icecream

Iamdetermined is offline Female Member
    Chia seed chocolate moose.

2 tbs chia seeds
    1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I use myofusion)
    1 cup of water

grind chia seeds and mix with chocolate protein powder.. add small amounts of water at a time, whilst stirring in to make a smooth batter.. then put it in the freezer for 20 mins or so and eat.. it's delicious

Thread Information