Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    Btw, WHAT THE FVCK IS BOSCH?
    Bosh had an abdominal strain in game 2 against the Pacers. They said he will most likely miss the entire post-season.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Btw, WHAT THE FVCK IS BOSCH?
    Well he pulled one of his ab muscles going for a rebound or dunk. LOL.

Miami is giving the Celtic's the HEAT even w/out Bosh that is crazy

Wade/Lebron is a fvkin lethal combo. There play at both ends of the court is pure domination.

This is BULLSHIT Boston only has 73 points and only 3 minutes left in the game

The Heat ran away with it, time for Boston to go back to the drawing board. I say stick to the zone defense!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    yes they are good players but am i the only one who thinks these calls are making the game

and i was being funny about bosh....with his double earings and long neck and pink pants...reminds me of a nature show i watched where these lady's stretched their fvcking neck out on purpose

the pietrus fould call when lebron gives the elbow on offense and a blocking foul gets called...the list goes on

let em BOTH play or call fouls the SAME on BOTH

Lol yea Bosh is a ugly dude. I don't think there's much you can do about the officiating, you almost have to adjust based on what they are calling. I do agree they were a little anal at times. I think ever since they missed some flagrant calls in the Heat/Pacers series the board has really gotten hard on the refs and told them to keep there eyes open a little more. On the flip-side you have to let the players decide the outcomes of the games though, especially in the post-season.

steven a JUST confirmed what i said about the refs!!!!!!!

THANK U FN VERY MUCH!!!!!!!

steven a JUST confirmed what i said about the refs!!!!!!!

THANK U FN VERY MUCH!!!!!!!

oh
    popavich said MORE NASTY tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how bout a sweep!!!!!!

oh
    popavich said MORE NASTY tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how bout a sweep!!!!!!
    Haha I love p-vich he's a genius. I would love to see a sweep, more so, I would love to see the look on Westbrook/Durant/Hardens faces when they get swept.

Perkins is a big baby, already creating problems in the first 15 seconds.

Parkers puttin on a motherfuggin clinic! Spurs gettin me jacked right now!!!

Spurs smacking around OKC. Where you at JP!!!

OKC just lowers they head and throws up shots, I have yet to see any change to there gameplan. You can't even compare them to the Spurs the way San Antonio moves the ball and works the floor.

This is pathetic, OKC hacking Splitter haha. The Clippers were giving San Antonio a better fight then this....

Sh!t i spoke to soon haha, OKC making a good run back. I feel like im talking to myself to lol, not going to say anything till this games over.

Game ova, lets go to OKC and show them how to play correct bball. Maybe they can learn some things from the old dogs to incorporate in there season next year . Yea I said it, I'm taking shots at OKC, im jacked!!

I will give credit where credit is due though and say that I'm glad OKC was making adjustments to try and switch the game up. First time I've seen them do that this post-season.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    Sh!t i spoke to soon haha, OKC making a good run back. I feel like im talking to myself to lol, not going to say anything till this games over.
    yeh sorry
    the 9pm games are tough for me
    was struggling to make it to half
    then i woke at midnight and couldnt go back to sleep
    but yeh, SA handling them boys like cowboys do doagies

duncan with the windmill dunk on serge was my fav...and just when i was wondering why bonner aint gettin his touches......SWISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NASTY SWEEP IS ON!

btw, jb, nice double bi/back pic....see u might b a fan of the big red machine

keep fightin is offline Associate Member
    healthy Clips would have been better fight than that last go around, like OKC, fun to watch but I feel a sweep! going back to Boshes neck, it is long, I'm 6'3 but with that neck 6'5 easy [awesome baller though!]

he is a good player

reminds me a bit like garnett

if they throwing okc around like that makes me feel good about the finals

Thanks dude, my chick took that pic when she was down here last weekend. I actually am just a big fan of fitted caps and like the color or the cinci one haha, but I do like the reds. My love for baseball has slowly gone down the drain, I can't seem to find that spark or excitement in the game anymore but that's a whole other monster to discuss, maybe Ill start a thread after the playoffs.

I'm jumped outa my chair when he slammed that, I thought the hoop was going to fall over he shook that whole side of the floor. Now we get to see how Boston can adjust! Lets hope Boston at least exposes some of Miamis weakness so the Spurs can have something to study going into the finals. Obviously they did there homework on OKC.

Listening to steven a and chip again whilst on treadmill

agree with steven a about rondo saying they need to put miami on the floor and him saying, who u gonna throw at em and all...really dont think that is how they can beat em so thats where i agree

but him CONSTANTLY asking for skip to give lebron props for bein some fvcking big guy....HES NOT THAT MUTHER FVKIGN BIG....FVCKING IGUADALA IS FVCKING BIGGER LOOKING THAN THAT FVKING PUNK...AND HOW THE FVCCK DOES THAT MATTER ANY FVCKING WAY THIS ISNT FCKING FOOTBALL MOTHER FCKING DAMMIT!!!!!!

OK END RANT

Wuts this, lebron or someone is writing on their fvcking mouthpieces now? wtf....i swear to God i would smash his mouth in and break his fcking teeth if i could just get in that fcking game

boston has no weight to throw around. Kevin's is like a 7foot pencil. They don't have Perkins or Shaq anymore. Heat has a few big dudes and Wade and Lebron are beast on defense and offense. Speaking of Offense the Celtic's best 3 point shooter is injured and Pierce isn't playing lights out. So they have Rondo and KG on O but that is not going to be enough.

The team that is playing team ball is the Spur's. They don't rely 'just' on their big 3. They spread the ball around and all share in the labor therefore they don't get worn out even though they are the old guy's. I see them going all the way unless Bosh gets healed by Jesus.

bosh aint enough either..the heat are doing fine without him....remember they have the refs working for them...but i think SA will overcome even that injustice

nice how theres a game every night just wish 7pm instead

KG has been playing great, he needs help from the other players. I wouldn't count on Allen at all, and Pierce is a little banged up. I think they said it pretty well when they stated that if Rondo plays well then Boston has a chance. I like how Bass has been playing to, if he can step up they can play well. Right now I pretty much have Allen and Pierce out of the equation in terms of helping out, If they do that would be a major plus.

Spurs are playing the best bball right now I agree, there is almost no flaw in there game. On top of that P-vich is in there ass's and doing an outstanding job keeping his players on there toes and preparing him. I was watching the in the huddle with him talking to his players and he was saying the perfect things at the perfect times. OKC has never been down games in this entire post-season let alone been beat twice in a series, not sure if they can overcome that or even know what to do in this situation since they've never been in this situation. If they go down 3-0 on Thursday it's a wrap because no team in the history of the NBA has ever came back from a 3-0 and won.

KG has been playing great, he needs help from the other players. I wouldn't count on Allen at all, and Pierce is a little banged up. I think they said it pretty well when they stated that if Rondo plays well then Boston has a chance. I like how Bass has been playing to, if he can step up they can play well. Right now I pretty much have Allen and Pierce out of the equation in terms of helping out, If they do that would be a major plus.

Spurs are playing the best bball right now I agree, there is almost no flaw in there game. On top of that P-vich is in there ass's and doing an outstanding job keeping his players on there toes and preparing him. I was watching the in the huddle with him talking to his players and he was saying the perfect things at the perfect times. OKC has never been down games in this entire post-season let alone been beat twice in a series, not sure if they can overcome that or even know what to do in this situation since they've never been in this situation. If they go down 3-0 on Thursday it's a wrap because no team in the history of the NBA has ever came back from a 3-0 and won.
    Well said
    Especially pops..agree 100% .....seems to be the only coach that makes any sense and is passionate AND NASTY!

Hahaha i'm gonna get a NASTY shirt, they sell them in spanish to haha.

New Orleans Hornets got number 1 draft pick, I just watched the lottery.

Double up on Wade, Implementing Zone Defense, Getting Rondo to the rim, Pierce hitting his shots. Boston is looking good out the gate, They're learning how to overcome this Miami team. I love it.

The Thunder and Spurs are so much better than either the Celtics or the Heat.

I think the Spurs are above everybody else. 2nd I would probably put the Heat possibly tie them with OKC with Boston being at the bottom.

Dang Allen hits a HUGE 3, LeBron misses the game winner. LeBron has missed like 6 freethrows tonight, the Heat have missed a whopping 14 FT's for the night, that is insane.

Lets go OT...

DAMN Wade makes that 15 FT's for the night, what is this a jr high game? I can't wait to see the end statistics on there FT shooting.

Dammit man what a disappointment. Rondo went off, Great game.

so i go to sleep BEFORE the game starts!!!!!!!!

not sure if its the new meds i'm on but just so dayam tired....

i dvr the game SUPPOSEDLY!!!!

just went to watch it this morning...

but instead

THE FVCKING DVR TAPED SPORTSCENTER AND I SEE THE FVCKIGN HIGHLIGHTS AND SCORE INSTEAD!!!!!!

WTF????????

feel like calling the cable company but geeeeeeeeeeeez do i need that stress

wtf? rondo gets 44 and a triple and they still fn lose??????????

how the fvck was the refereeing?????????? tell me the truth...sounds like they prolly allowed the heat's comeback?

The refs were about how they have been. There was one play that Rondo got close lined by Wade and no foul then on the other end Wade use his legs for separation with KG and drew an and 1. The leg separation is controversy because it should have been called an offensive foul. In all honesty the Heat would have won by 20 if they made there FT's...They missed 18 FT's i believe.

Was fun to watch though, Rondo went nuts, then towards the end of the game the Heat started to double him up. I don't think Boston has a chance, They went all out last night and still couldn't win.

Hahah I figured you had passed out, OKC and Spurs tonight.

The refs were about how they have been. There was one play that Rondo got close lined by Wade and no foul then on the other end Wade use his legs for separation with KG and drew an and 1. The leg separation is controversy because it should have been called an offensive foul. In all honesty the Heat would have won by 20 if they made there FT's...They missed 18 FT's i believe.

Was fun to watch though, Rondo went nuts, then towards the end of the game the Heat started to double him up. I don't think Boston has a chance, They went all out last night and still couldn't win.

Hahah I figured you had passed out, OKC and Spurs tonight.
    close line and NO FOUL?

FIGURES

all i have to say

Yea Rondo went up and under Wade, Wade tried to adjust to contest the shot and hit Rondo in the face after Rondo had already released the ball. Either way it still is a foul, not sure how they missed it. The commentators replayed it and were shocked that it was a missed call lol.

Good first quarter!
    Okc with the energy at first but water has to seal its true level!
    Duncan with 2 straight pops then Jackson wit the 2-3 punch
    Sefelosha with a clothesline out the blue but good call on it blue..well black and white rather
    Come on 3-0
    I still wanna smash that mouth when the mouthpiece pops in and out
    Imagine if bonnet heated up they'd win by 20-30 a game

Good first quarter!
    Okc with the energy at first but water has to seal its true level!
    Duncan with 2 straight pops then Jackson wit the 2-3 punch
    Sefelosha with a clothesline out the blue but good call on it blue..well black and white rather
    Come on 3-0
    I still wanna smash that mouth when the mouthpiece pops in and out
    Imagine if bonnet heated up they'd win by 20-30 a game

Looked like a mother FVCKING block to me mother fvckers!!!!!

Even the commentators r rooting for okc, Wtf?

Glad he got t'd up to boot!

Lmao u ugly bearded FVCK!

Who the FVCK is that ugly mohawk freak staring at now imma punch that pus$y in da mouth then the refs give him all the ticky tacks Wtf?
    Last edited by zaggahamma; 06-01-2012 at 03:30 AM. Reason: changed ricky tacks to ticky tacks

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information