Thread: Melanotan 2

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Melanotan 2

Who here has used it and have your experiences been positive, dosages and how long for results.

I believe I am skin type 3 towards.I tan rather easily, I have been using solariums for a few weeks and have developed a fairly ok tan

6 days ago I started using 500mcg every day, I have been on nightshift for the last couple of days so no light exposure since then. I am already1 seeing darker freckles/light spots on my face. Not overly concerned at this stage. When I get off nights in 5 days and go back home I will hit the sunbeds again, every second day for a week till I have to return to work.

I will be staying on the same dosage till I have the tan I would like then try figure out a Maintence dose.

When tanning in a week will I see very quick dramatic results as I will be still loading at 500mcg daily. I will be covering my face as my face gets alot of exposure at work, will start wearing suncream on face and neck while on day shift.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I started taking mine 7 days ago. 500mcg ED. I haven't noticed any sides really. I got a little sick the first night I took it, but that was it. I went to the tanning bed (solarium) on Tuesday and it showed an immediate difference. At this rate 4 more tans and I should be where I want to be.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I love the stuff. I have used it a few times and never have been darker and when exposed to the sun I didnt burn nearly as easy.
    1/2-1mg daily worked well for me.

Blog Entries
    Yeah my first pin I got really hot flush in the face and nausias, the nausea is getting less worse each day though, but day 1 hit me hard and was only 250mcg. Libido is deffernatly up, getting a bit annoying actually, too many hard ons through the day and night but that started bad and is wasing off a little, or maybe I'm just getting used to it, so far so good can nit wait to hit up the solarium. My acne has really really improved lately really drying up and nit inflamed but may have something to do with being 5 week into antibiotics. But with a few tanning sessions I almost believe it may be gone!!

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Has hand had the Negative side I read about such as sooty, ashed looking skin.... ? I'm really interested in useing it too!

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Just notice auswest that you mentioned antibiotics .. I know that some antibiotics you are supposed to avoid sun exposure... I don't remember whatnintook as a teen for my acne but that was a contraindication... No clue how it
    Relates to you or use of melanotan but just thought I'd throw that out there...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TFf
    Just notice auswest that you mentioned antibiotics .. I know that some antibiotics you are supposed to avoid sun exposure... I don't remember whatnintook as a teen for my acne but that was a contraindication... No clue how it
    Relates to you or use of melanotan but just thought I'd throw that out there...
    Hmm never thought of that, I'm on doxy------- something, have only about 2 weeks left of a 2 month course, I have not noticed any problems apart from a slight cough I can't get rid of, my tanning is going great it's been 14 says I think and a couple of sunbeds and am looking very dark, the freckles getting darker started to worry me, but I think it's cuz ur just paying extra attention too it, now I dont notice it, and no one has mentioned it except how damn dark I'm looking

Will start experimenting with a Maintence dose once this first vial is over at 500mcg a day should get just under another week out of it

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    If I take too much I will get nausea. I have found it is best to take right before bed so you sleep through any sides.

sirupate is offline Member
    Am interested...maybe. What are usual dosages and frequency? How expensive is this to take in terms of vial size/price relative to dose?

Nevermind...I saw the Melanotan II guide post below and it told me everything I was wondering about.
    Last edited by sirupate; 04-05-2012 at 09:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sirupate
    Am interested...maybe. What are usual dosages and frequency? How expensive is this to take in terms of vial size/price relative to dose?

Nevermind...I saw the Melanotan II guide post below and it told me everything I was wondering about.
    For me personally I found 500mcg Ed was a good start ran this through the first vial and am running the second at half that Ed, eventually after this I'm hoping to get away with maybe 1mg a week proberbly 2 shots at 500mcg mon/thurs

sirupate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    For me personally I found 500mcg Ed was a good start ran this through the first vial and am running the second at half that Ed, eventually after this I'm hoping to get away with maybe 1mg a week proberbly 2 shots at 500mcg mon/thurs

Not sure what I will do, but will probably start more conservative in my loading phase. I only ordered one vial and was sort of hoping to get through the season on it. We'll see. I mainly want to be ready for my annual week at the beach in August. A libido boost would be a nice side-effect...but doubt if my wife will agree on that...lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sirupate

Not sure what I will do, but will probably start more conservative in my loading phase. I only ordered one vial and was sort of hoping to get through the season on it. We'll see. I mainly want to be ready for my annual week at the beach in August. A libido boost would be a nice side-effect...but doubt if my wife will agree on that...lol.
    Id say 2 would get you through, you kinda need that first vial taken over 2-3 weeks to load and get the tan you want then you can use the second to have a play at a Maintence dose for the rest of the season..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    I started taking mine 7 days ago. 500mcg ED. I haven't noticed any sides really. I got a little sick the first night I took it, but that was it. I went to the tanning bed (solarium) on Tuesday and it showed an immediate difference. At this rate 4 more tans and I should be where I want to be.
    No sides? No raging wood?

I've never tried MT2, but thought the raging wood was a common side?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it is a common side effect, but taking .5mg is a nice dose, but 1mg (many have nausea with this high of a dose).. the "wood effect" isn't as noticable..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

No sides? No raging wood?

I've never tried MT2, but thought the raging wood was a common side?
    It started off pretty full on, was getting annoying but slowly experienced this less And less

Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    This stuff makes me feel like $hit or a few days and my nose gets stuffed up or days. Only taking 5 on the insulin syringe. Why is this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand5599
    This stuff makes me feel like $hit or a few days and my nose gets stuffed up or days. Only taking 5 on the insulin syringe. Why is this?
    5 on the insulin syringe, means nothing all depends how you dosed it, what is it dosed at?
    How many mgs was in vial and how much water did you add..

Thread Information