pipper0916 is offline Junior Member

Anyone ever white-in their teeth?

If so how did you do it and how effective was it? how much did it cost? how long does it last?

I was just browsing, not really looking into anytime soon. Seems like this is becoming more popular.

This Pola-night 10,16,22 % looks to be safe/effective.

any experiences? please share

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Yes, at the dental office. Found a coupon in the paper for a new dental office offering Zoom for $199 was very pleased took about an hour.

pipper0916 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Yes, at the dental office. Found a coupon in the paper for a new dental office offering Zoom for $199 was very pleased took about an hour.
    How long ago was that? is it still a noticeable difference since then?

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    I did it for $1000 in Japan and $500 in Thailand, it wears off after a while but I still consider it worth it. I'll be getting my teeth whitened again in Thailand when I go there next may. I can't say what kind I got but I went ahead with the "best" one available at each dental clinic.

It was a slightly noticeable difference, but the dentists told me before hand that since my teeth were already pretty white it wouldn't be a big change for me.

Hope this helps...

LiL P is offline Associate Member
    I havent done mine but im planning on getting the polonight 22% anyone have any previous experiences?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by pipper0916 View Post
    How long ago was that? is it still a noticeable difference since then?
    Was over a year ago and yes they are still much whiter than before thinking of doing it again.

BallerBoi is offline Junior Member
    I actually use this whitener while I tan in the tanning bed. Been using it for a couple months now and my teeth are really really white, people compliment my teeth all the time. Should check it out. And it you don't tan, it comes with a little mini LED light then you can use instead of the tanning lights.

It's about $40 a box, i think it's like a 10 times use. Noticeable after the first session though.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, had mine done.. warning... i can prove mine are more white than before... they are about 4 shades whiter than the crowns in my mouth...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    Crest 3D white toothpaste for 2 weeks then do the crest whitestrips. Pretty effective for the cost if you don't wanna spend too much $$.

shredded is offline Junior Member
    I have used the Pola Night 22% , found it to be very effective.

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    I used 35% carbamide peroxide, it burns like hell but my teeth are almost too White now because of it.

Randy_Mar is offline Associate Member
    Crest 2-hour express strips works like a champ. You just have to tolerate the strips for 2hrs, then tolerate the sensitivity for a short period of time. But well worth it!

Box comes with 4 packs, and you're supposed to do it every 3mths. Not too bad for under $50, plus you can find a coupon online alot.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Technique questions:

1) You guys brush before whitening with gel/strips?

I always have but the instructions say not too.. just makes sense to me

2) You guys dry your teeth before applying gel/strips

I usually do this too (with a paper towel to remove saliva). Although it seems that the absence of saliva may minimize the bubbling/activation of the peroxide, atleast in my experience.

Randy_Mar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Technique questions:

1) You guys brush before whitening with gel/strips?

I always have but the instructions say not too.. just makes sense to me

2) You guys dry your teeth before applying gel/strips

I usually do this too (with a paper towel to remove saliva). Although it seems that the absence of saliva may minimize the bubbling/activation of the peroxide, atleast in my experience.

Like you said, you'd think brushing before would help, but you are not supposed to brush your teeth before. (I never do)
    Brushing before using the strips can make your gums more suspectible to tenderness, sensitivity, bleeding, and sore spots. The bleaching gel can irritate your gums, even without brushing, but brushing abrades your gums making them more likely to be irrirated. So basically, you can brush first.....just avoid your gums!

Also, I try to "dry" my teeth before putting on the strips. I believe it all works all the same, plus it seems to be easier to stick to the teeth.

Regardless, they are always kind of a pain to put on! It always takes a few minutes for them to "set" in place.

Thread Information