Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Stock Up !

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Does anybody know if higher power's m1t have any of the "bad" batches? I just checked one of my older bottles and it has the round white pills, no powder. My newer bottle of m1t aren't solid white pills. Also my newer bottle is supposed to expire sooner than my older bottle. I dont know if that has anything to do with it being a good batch or not.

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    You could also take a little more than the 10mg/ED...I know I did for a while!
    HAHA, Me too

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Does anybody know if higher power's m1t have any of the "bad" batches? I just checked one of my older bottles and it has the round white pills, no powder. My newer bottle of m1t aren't solid white pills. Also my newer bottle is supposed to expire sooner than my older bottle. I dont know if that has anything to do with it being a good batch or not.
    Bro, I doubt anyone will be able to tell you any more than was in my last post on this. The only way to know is if someone has a sample from that batch tested. I'd love to know as well, so if anybody has info, step on up!

during the process of making M1T I guess its a natural thing for their to be "impurities". So I bet most of the first batches had some "impurities" in them but there is really no way to tell which companies released it with the "impurities". From what I heard some companies didn't release it when they saw the lab results. But who really knows??

Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    HAHA, Me too
    I felt great except for the extreme pumps that made it impossible to work legs.

Had to stop cause I didn't want to look like one of "those guys."

Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    during the process of making M1T I guess its a natural thing for their to be "impurities". So I bet most of the first batches had some "impurities" in them but there is really no way to tell which companies released it with the "impurities". From what I heard some companies didn't release it when they saw the lab results. But who really knows??
    Those f***in pussies!

I had that problem aswell,crazy pumps at higher doses but I had no lethergy or back cramps that alot of people are complaining about.

Same exact experience here, bro!

Those f***in pussies!

Just wondering, how high did you end up going on the dose?

I did a 3 weeker and started at 10mg for the first week and then went up to 20 for the last 2 weeks, but I also tried 30mg for a few days some where in the middle. I actually had a log on this site somewhere??

I can tell you that I didn't know that much about the stuff when I did my last cycle(back in Feb 04'). It was back when this stuff was fairly new, and I just wanted to test it out. I think I will have much better gains on my next cycle with all the new info that has come about.
    Last edited by THA GONZ; 01-26-2005 at 07:22 PM.

Nice, I got a little aggressive with my 2nd cycle. Now, I should preface this by saying this was very early, when there was little information established about M1T, and the liver concerns were mentioned but not quantified whatsoever. Also, any of you guys without experience with this product - do as I say, not as I did.

That said, I ran a 6 week cycle at 35mg/ED. Then I read a bunch of scary stuff about the liver toxicity of the product... Oh well, felt great while I was on it, for the most part!

Nice, I got a little aggressive with my 2nd cycle. Now, I should preface this by saying this was very early, when there was little information established about M1T, and the liver concerns were mentioned but not quantified whatsoever. Also, any of you guys without experience with this product - do as I say, not as I did.

That said, I ran a 6 week cycle at 35mg/ED. Then I read a bunch of scary stuff about the liver toxicity of the product... Oh well, felt great while I was on it, for the most part!
    **** bro, thats alot!! But hey your still here right? we live, we learn.

how much weight did you put on and how much did you keep after?

My first cycle was at 20mg, and toward the end, I bumped to 25. I felt like I needed to kick the 2nd cycle up a little bit.

Yeah it was dumb, but the upside is I've run a 3rd cyle and found that I can respond at 15mg and keep the sides under control.

I would say out of the first 2 cycles combined, I kept about 12-15 lbs. of lean mass. There was a lot of water weight lost within a few days of each cycle, probably in the neighborhood of 8 lbs. or so each time.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    I know I have posted this before but I feel like posting it again... you don't really need that many mg's ed of m1t, I ran 3 cycles and my 3rd cycle I gained the most on the least amount of m1t... 3rd cycle was m1t//4derm for 4 weeks, the m1t was ran at 5mg ed and I ran outa 4derm on the 3rd week(thought the bottle had more in it). Ended up gaining around 15-16 pounds kept 11 after pct.

i'm glad you pasted that, bro, cause even though I said not to, somebody would inevitably try to take way too much of this stuff.

everybody responds differently, some are more resistant, some are more sensitive. It's always better to start low and work your way up if you need to.

King2bt is offline New Member
    Hey Chemical King, got any websites for supplement stores in the UK. I need to order me some M1T. Thanks in advance...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information