Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    chest6 is offline Banned
    You cant accept PMs..not enough posts yet. Here it was tho.

So fill me in on this. Whats the difference between transthermal and thermogenic? Does transthermal still raise the metabolic rate? Whats this ab-solver and how does it work? I wanted to see if I could combine it with my clen

sputnik is offline Banned
    Aha!

I’m in the office at the moment, but I’ll post a response up when I get a tick. but just briefly, a transdermal (such as Ab-Solved or Lipoderm Ultra) is applied to the ‘problem’ area and is either a liquid or gel topical application.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Oh ok..Im kind of weary about those gels..how do they work?

Well I totally sympathise with you, cause just up to over a year ago i thought that such products had to be be complete crap. And most are. However i tried Ab-Solved in my case, and it worked. I'm currently on my 5th bottle cutting after a bulk. if you want to give it or Lipo Ultra a go, remember that Avant Labs will refund if your not happy, no quesitons asked.

I think u said ur about 10%BF, if so Lipoderm Ultra targets fat reduction at the site where it’s applied only. It uses a localised delivery method as opposed a systemic one. Lipo Ultra basically uses a number of fat-fighting ingredients that decrease nutrient uptake and insulin sensitivity in the fat cell, while concurrently increasing leptin expression, leptin sensitivity, and other lipolytic signals such as cAMP and norepinephrine, for maximal fat depletion. Lastly it incorporates a local diuretic that neutralizes water retention.

chest6 is offline Banned
    So Ab-Solved is one product..and Lipo Ultra another? Nah I'm probably 13-14% bf right now.

Then Ab-solved is for ya

Ab-Solved is basically, 3-Acetyl-7-Oxo DHEA, an effective agent in suppressing excessive cortisol production. Its targeted application is specifically designed to make it the definitive product for those seeking to get rid of troublesome midsection fat and visceral adipose tissue, in which excess cortisol is the primary contributor to fat gain. It also contains Sesathin. And seriously for ppl in that BF% range (like myself), it's been by far the most sucessful product.

You can still get it at bb.com or even cheaper at islandsupplements.com.

actually Island have a 10% discount code at the moment.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    just know that the money back guarantee only applies if you buy it directly from Avant Labs. On their site it is more expensive, but, at the same time, if it doesnt work, you can get your money back.

Sir Savage is offline New Member
    I really can't add much to the thread that pro and sput haven't already, so let me just give a big "WORD" to what they've said.

BTW, sput, nope, your avatar is not visible.

chest6 is offline Banned
    so this Ab-Solved is good stuff eh

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik
    Then Ab-solved is for ya

Ab-Solved is basically, 3-Acetyl-7-Oxo DHEA, an effective agent in suppressing excessive cortisol production. Its targeted application is specifically designed to make it the definitive product for those seeking to get rid of troublesome midsection fat and visceral adipose tissue, in which excess cortisol is the primary contributor to fat gain. It also contains Sesathin. And seriously for ppl in that BF% range (like myself), it's been by far the most sucessful product.

You can still get it at bb.com or even cheaper at islandsupplements.com.

Or you can make your own with Avant's new Matrix-ABS, A local carrier which would be ideal for a topical fat loss preparation.

chest6 is offline Banned
    whats this about that sprint-walk stuff. I think I might do that in a few hours..

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    I Got Two Words For All Of You With Lower Belly Fat, Sit Ups!!!! And Lots Of Them!!!

Yep Ab-Solved is great, Again, don’t just take my word for it. If you do a search over at bb.com you will see what I mean.

Oh and yeah once all Ab-Solved’s are sold-out, Giantz is spot on. Make your own by adding 7-OXO powder to Matrix-Abs.

Oh and yeah, get out there and SPRINT!

Right, so sit-ups get rid of adipose tissue????? Please

Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    I Got Two Words For All Of You With Lower Belly Fat, Sit Ups!!!! And Lots Of Them!!!

i know you were joking right??

IF you dont think lipoderm ultra works (in a caloric deficit and while weight training) buy it directly from Avant Labs (albeit and a higher price than retail outlets) and you have a 100% money back guarantee. So if it does not accelerate the fat loss in the desired area, you get your money back.

Man he's got to be joking.

Pro, I reckon Ab-Solved is for him. And as far as I know at least, he can still get money back even if bought from a retailer.

Man he's got to be joking.

Pro, I reckon Ab-Solved is for him. And as far as I know at least, he can still get money back even if bought from a retailer.
    money back only applies to products bought directly from Avant.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Welll..when I got the money I'll be pickin up all that for sure. So where do i get that ab solved again..avant?

cheapest u can pick it up is islandsuplements.com for $20, and they currently have 10% off. As it's no longer in production Avant no longer sells it, except for Matrix-Abs which is the carrier (or the lotion/liquid let's just say) minus the 7OXO and Sesathin.

chest6 is offline Banned
    bump...Just ordered some sputnik..I'll let you know how it goes..

Please do. But make sure u keep a good diet, and keep on the weights and high intensity cardio. Also, what other supps will you be using? Lean Extreme or anything like that?

hey how often do u change ur Avatar!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Please do. But make sure u keep a good diet, and keep on the weights and high intensity cardio. Also, what other supps will you be using? Lean Extreme or anything like that?

hey how often do u change ur Avatar!
    haha not all that often. Diet-dont gotta worry about that...got that covered . Cardio..ditto./ weights ditto. Im taking clen ..thats why I wanted a non thermogenic based product

Well if u got all ur bases covered that's great. Good luck.

Sir Savage is offline New Member
    Sput, ----> User CP ----> Edit Avatar

chest6 is offline Banned
    yup..sputnik I'll let you know how Im liking it when I get it. On the internet it doesnt really clearly state directions. I think I'll stick with what it says to do and use it for 60 days.

Ovation88 is offline New Member
    ok u guys are looking at this the wrong way... I had the same problem with that where I had like no fat anyway but on my lower stomach and no supplement really helped me, althought i did not try some of the other ones you guys talked about... But what I did was just up my cardio rate, and then I signed up for palody or polodie ( have no idea how to spell it) but anyway its a course where you do abdominal work very strict and slow and it really works... just my input

chest6 is offline Banned
    pillates? Im going to try sprint/walk training on weekends and see how that goes

Ovation88 is offline New Member
    HAH yes pillates thank you, worked for me, and it was fun too

Pilates is great, but workign on ur abs does not get rid of fat. That myth was trashed centuries ago.

chest6 is offline Banned
    got it..should i apply it 2wice a day..once a day or what

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    wow chest. u ordered on the net and got it already???

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha ya..I ordered in Monday at 250AM and got it this morning

chest6 is offline Banned
    but it was shipped from galveston and I live in San Marcos..pretty close anyway

savax is offline Associate Member
    I asked some people where I work (a hospital) and consulted a dietician about the same issue. She advised eating lots of yogurt.. I can't remember the physiology why, but she swears by it

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    but it was shipped from galveston and I live in San Marcos..pretty close anyway

Chest I think personally you may have jumped the gun on the topical fat loss products. You haven't been cutting all that long and I feel that the Avant products are best used when you get to a lower BF%. Anyways let us know how it goes.

Also just another thought, chect did you go with Ab Solved?

Are you sure that your problem is VAT?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Deep down past my impatience I agree with you Giantz. I dont think it is VAT, but this fat on here has not budged in about 3 weeks. It has stayed the exact same. I really dont know, this probably wont work, because I am not like 9% bf with the appearance of love handles, but more close to 13% I would guess.

Oh and yes, I went with Ab-Solved.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Deep down past my impatience I agree with you Giantz. I dont think it is VAT, but this fat on here has not budged in about 3 weeks. It has stayed the exact same. I really dont know, this probably wont work, because I am not like 9% bf with the appearance of love handles, but more close to 13% I would guess.

Oh and yes, I went with Ab-Solved.

Absolved would be more for VAT, but hey I might work. Throw some clen in there locally too, that'll make it better. They key is to keep losing weight. If you are still dropping pounds and its not muscle. Its only a matter of time before you get that belly fat off. If its not VAT, I'd suggest their Lipoderm Ulta, that might suit you better, perhaps you can make a trade.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Rub clen on the site? Is this what you mean? Will it absorb and work the same? Never heard of that. I might get some lipoderm too actually. Should I still use the Ab-Solved you think?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information