KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

Here's My Superdrol Stack, Look Good?

K, so while I'm waiting to get the last of the real gear for my cycle, I'm gonna do a cycle of superdrol. It might be a couple months before I get my Test, so I guess I'm gonna run something I can get right here, right now. SD.

So how bout this.
    Week 1
    20 mg superdrol/ed, 10mg Tamox (nolva)
    Week 2
    20 mg superdrol/ed, 10mg Tamox (nolva)
    Week 3
    30 mg superdrol/ed, 20mg Tamox (nolva)
    Week 4
    30 mg superdrol/ed, 20mg Tamox (nolva)
    Week 5
    20 mg superdrol/ed, 20mg Tamox (nolva)
    Week 6-10
    PCT

PCT I was thinking would have Rebound XT, tribulus, tamox and clomi. Advice on dosages and what exactly?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    get some niacin in there at 1500mg for lipid support. i prefer regular but youll prolly need no-flush version. get inositol nicotinate or hexanicotinate. NOT niacinamide.
    peace.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Why nolva throughout the cycle?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I reccomend the nolva throughout the cycle it helps if one is gyno prone even though SD doesnt convert to estrogen

BUT most importantly it helps Tremendously with cholesterol bumping it up to 20 mgs will help

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    id add in some SesaThin and fish oil for sure to help out with blood lipids.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    I reccomend the nolva throughout the cycle it helps if one is gyno prone even though SD doesnt convert to estrogen

BUT most importantly it helps Tremendously with cholesterol bumping it up to 20 mgs will help
    Thats what I did too.

Do you already have that stuff for PCT? If not, I don't think you will need all of them. I used Clomid, Nolva, and Tribulus and didn't miss a beat. Some have used the OTC stuff like Rebound with alot of success though. This could also save you some of the sides of clomid (which I've never experienced myself).

I'd run your cholesterol and liver supps through PCT as well. Are we all still believers in Milk Thistle?

fL

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i would take red yeast rice @ 1200mg ed and through pct as well.
    milk thistle ed 800-1000mg
    no flush niacin at 1500mg ed
    hawthorne berry at 1500mg's ed

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    saves me the typing...above.

also 6 weeks is almost double really what seems to be good for sd. most sd cycles seem to be best between 3-4 weeks. and most often, 30mg is too much. a lot of people seem to think more = better and thats not always the case. in some cases more/longer = same results/worse sides. and thats pretty much the case with sd from my experience and others i know or have read.

KBZ
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    K, I'll run those, and nolva, I probably won't start nolva til like my second week. then continue from then on and in PCT. For PCT I've decided on ZMA, Tribulus, and 6OXO, Creatine, and AKG So my PCT will be like a whole new stack basically. Plus the good old nolva and clomid.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Like I said before, you probably won't need the 6oxo if you have the nolva and clomid.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Like I said before, you probably won't need the 6oxo if you have the nolva and clomid.
    ditto, save it for another cycle.

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    lol flgator i actually like how clomid messes with my eyes, its kinda trippy.... but i just started taking my reboundxt today. one pill, 25mg of diene-3. My joints hurt like a motha******. I also have clomid and tamox. i think i might save them for my test cycle coming up. I just had them handing in case of gyno symptoms.
    GL KBZ, i gained a good 13-15lbs off of just sd. I think im gonna run sd again at the end of my test-e cycle unless others tell me not too.
    Last edited by paintball4ever85; 11-08-2005 at 12:07 AM. Reason: tired, sorry

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    I did a cycle with high dosage with Superdrol i did not get gyno at all; i had 90pills i used it on 1month. It was something like 20/20/40/40. Side effects: A little zits sometimes, feel depressed after a severe shut down and balls shrinkage.

KBZ
    okay, about my third week into sd im most likely gonna get the last of what I need for my cycle. So should I just start the test and dbol like normal? That shouldn't mess anything up really? Im just gonna stop the sd when the cylce starts. I'll then have one week of SD for PCT, I'll have tribulus, 6oxo, and max lmg, as well as zma, creatine and vitargo cell, secretatogue-1, arginine, animal pak and mega men, clomid and nolvadex . No, i'm not gonna use it all at once, but I have my pct pretty covered... can't wait!So I'm definitely prepared for this, I hope to hit 235 at 8% bf

Thread Information