Husker22 is offline New Member

Supp setup please help

Hi,

What I am asking for is some advice on cycling, or plans to go forward with what I have. Basically, if you could tell me how and when to take what I have already got that would be greatly appreciated. I understand (i think) the whole concept of protein, constant levels for building mass (which is my goal) what I dont understand is how or when to take the supps I have. So please help if you can and are willing.

I have the following

M1T

Creatine monohydrate (GNC gut wrencher)
    or
    Cell Tech

100% Whey

GNC multi vitamin

Flax seed oil 1000 mg daily

Vitamin C 1000 mg daily

Milk Thistle (but how much is needed approx?)

Fish oils 2000 mg daily

Once again I realize I have to eat and train accordingly. I have read for hours and hours but only to confuse myself with what I do have nd what I don't have. Please excuse my ignorance in these areas. i just don't want to go about this the wrong way. Safety and money are big issues for me at this time. Thank you in advance.

PS. Is m1t really that good for mass? I forgot to add that I am 6'4" and weigh 225.
    Last edited by Husker22; 02-09-2006 at 03:32 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How old are you.? You dont know your BF% but be honest, are you fat or lean ? What are your goals ? You want to get bigger or cut down ? Under no circumstances should you be thinking about juice yet, it wont do shit for you bro

I am 32 years old. I have some lifting experience, but not much. I will go great for a while, then drop off. But this time I am going to stick with it. I have to.

What I want is mass. I want to bulk up.

As far as lean or fat goes. I am in the middle. I have the "bird legs" and a bit of a gut that I need to get rid of. My last BF% was 15%, that was almost a year ago. I was at 235 then. Know I am at 225. So as of right now, I don't know what it is.

So I shouldn't use m1t with my workouts?

And thank you so much for your input.
    Last edited by Husker22; 02-09-2006 at 02:40 AM.

I am currently trying to decipher all the information in the prohormone post directly above mine in the lobby.

Lots of great information. I know my questions are all answered else where becaue I've read them. Its just getting it all put together......

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Definitly dont do the pro hormones. You need to get together a workout routine and a diet that will suit your goals. You are already a pretty big boy so work with that. Try and stay at the same weight but build muscle. Even if you get heavier that isnt bad, its all about BF%. You need to eat a clean diet thats free of bad fats and workout at least four times a week.

Two forums you will need are the Diet Forum and the Workout forum. Routine is the key to staying on track as well as seeing a change for the better. Take some pics of yourself now and then put up a pic somewhere of somebody you want to look like, that will give you some motivation. Hang around here as well, the bro's here are all here to help you, asking questions isnt a bad thing as long as you have at least tried to find the answer first.

I gaurantee you every question you can think of has been asked and answered here. Use the search button, it is your friend once you workout how to drive it. Good luck bro.

Thank you so much Kale. I really appreciate your honest answers. Thanks again.

Thread Information