Thread: Niacin??

Chris Petrich is offline New Member

Niacin??

So i walked into GNC today and asked the guy about vitamin B-6. He pretty much looked at me and knew what i wanted it for and his response was picking up a bottle of Niacin and saying I would want that instead. Ive read up on vit b-6 but I havent been able to really find anything on niacin and steroid use so my ? is what would be the positive to taking that during my cycle and what does it do?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Fvck that salesman and take it back. B6 is what you asked for that is what you need. Niacin is a form of a b vitamin so this should be in the supplement forum but since I am here let me tell you what happens when you take more of that than recommended... your skin will be over oxygenated causing hives, and you skin to turn reddish as the blood gorges the capillaries.

Open the bottle if you have the receipt and take out a handful, if no receipt then unopened they will still take back.

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    niacin makes you have blotches (flush) and itches for like 15 mins. Tell that stupid salesman that you want B6 not somthing else.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Petrich
    So i walked into GNC today and asked the guy about vitamin B-6. He pretty much looked at me and knew what i wanted it for and his response was picking up a bottle of Niacin and saying I would want that instead. Ive read up on vit b-6 but I havent been able to really find anything on niacin and steroid use so my ? is what would be the positive to taking that during my cycle and what does it do?
    Maybe he thought you wanted Niacin to pass a drug test? Who knows... Take that crap back to the GNC and go when that guy is working that sold you that crap and ask him why the hell he gave you Niacin when you asked for B-6 let him respond then tell him hes an idiot return the product get your cash back and go to another supplement or local vitamin store in your town GNC is over priced they never tell you what you really need to know since they get commission off pushing there PM products(brand name supplements that pay them to push there sh*t) and other misc. crap in there store.. Just my .02 a few guys in those stores try to help but the other 99% are just there to make there commission and they don't know what the hell there talking about

Chris Petrich is offline New Member
    thanks fellas sorry about the wrong forum......never actually bought the stuff yet. I wanted to check it out first and ask some questions, smart move it looks like.

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Niacin will help correct your cholesterol levels stay in tact, and niacin will not give you all those symptoms if you get the timed released pills and take them at night

yeah dude i was drinkin at my buddys house and his parents have a library of supplements and shit. i took half a niacin tab and like 15 mins later i was on the couch and could barely move and my eyes started to burn and skin got really red around them and then it spread all around my head and then down the rest of my body. it hurt at first and scared the shit outta me but after it covered my whole body i was really warm feeling and it kinda felt good, but i wouldnt do it again, with beer anyway.

floridatigah is offline New Member
    Lol, can't you guys just take the flush free niacin?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    have a test for a job tomorrow and only had the flush niacin on hand, as we speak im burnin like a mofo!!!just thought id add that.

Rhyalus is offline New Member
    To quickly get rid of the flush, take aspirin.

It works.

Niacin is great for cholesterol control...so if you are on gear, Niacin is not a bad idea to take along with RYR.

Regards,
    R

Thread Information