Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gakick!!!!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    If your going to spend 80 on Cell-Tech, you might as well spend 80 on CE2 by MRI much better stuff. No Sugar, delivery system is leaps and bounds better than Cell-Tech, Retained size after your off it. Dissolves in 20 minuntes, its a pill but dissolves in your body.
    No sugar - why would that work for my carb load? I like the high amount of quality dextrose for filling back up glycogen, with 10g's of creatine monohydrate for filling out creatine stores, ALA, Chromium, electrolytes... and whatever else they put in it... damn it, now I sound like a commercial or a FLEX magazine article... anyway - I get it on base for a good price and I'll deffinitly keep using it for my crab loads...

daytrader is offline Member
    One of my buddys on another board whose built like a ****ing TANK swears by this shit.... hes in his mid 30s been trainin for 20 yrs and has been juicin for a few years.... so i HIGHLY doubt the placebo effect would work on him ... He said the first time he used it was between cycles and he was amazed that he barley lost any strenghth from his cycle while using gakic!..... shit i ordered mine for 48bucks over the internet so lets see if it works.... i heard its different its not like you feel anything or get hyped on it...

juicer34 is offline Junior Member
    Gakic is pretty effective..maybe its more mental but I feel a bit more of a rush personally....I hate taking 8 big ass horse pills so next time I will be getting the powder.

I only paid 55 bucks for it at the classic..dont know if its normally 80, or just a gnc jack-up.

Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

Gacik SUCKS

thank god i didn't spend $80 bucks....I got it on sale for 50.....

So for me this stuff didn't work at all......and i swear it tasted like Sh!T.....no joke.....i just couldn't get to finish it....16 servings....NO way in hell im drinking all that.....waste of money.....well you live and learn.

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Do u know why there is 10 grams of monohydrate in it? or why there is so much sugar? or how long it takes monohydrate to completely dissolve? when you know those anwers then you will know why CE2 pisses on Cell-Tech.

NO2 is the best Nirtric Oxide, Period.

Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

No 2??

OK everyone keeps talking about this NO2 stuff....I started searching for it but way too much comes up....can someone please tell me what company makes it....and what the complete name is so i can narrow down the search....
    (yes i've been living under a rock)

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    Do u know why there is 10 grams of monohydrate in it? or why there is so much sugar? or how long it takes monohydrate to completely dissolve? when you know those anwers then you will know why CE2 pisses on Cell-Tech.

NO2 is the best Nirtric Oxide, Period.
    Depends on your goals dude - and yes, I know what I put in my body...

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Nitric Oxide is the type of product, its a molecule, NO2 by MRI is the best product. Bar none. Give that a Shot.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    yyyyeaaa....no...and uhh maybe put a pic of your body as your avatar, we could decide whos in better shape? im guessing me...
    haha yeah cuz u are a SWOLE 150lbs!!!

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    okay lets everyone calm down...ce2 is great, no2 is great, gakic is great, leukic is cool too, cell tech is cool too (please do whatever you can to get these products at a discount though).

Triple X is offline Banned
    My buddy recommended Gakic to me. Says he stays pumped for a really long time and his strength has gone up pretty good. Able to do 455 for sets of 5. However I think MuscleTech's products are junk. They may have been good 7 years ago when the boom hit the supplement market. However, there are so many better companies out there now. Chalk up MuscleTechs success to clever marketing and packaging.
    I'm tired of reading Muscle Mag or Ironman articles on how to put an inch on your biceps....and in the end of the 5 page article, it ends up being a ****ing ad for some new bullshit product with no real information. WTF???? I blame the Magazines just as much as The supplement companies. but Jesus Christ it is frustrating. I won't buy ANY product from Muscletech just for this reason. OR but those junk magazines....you're better off just using the info on this site.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I like cell tech,but its too mutch money in suppl....i can buy y nex cycle with that $$$.
    Last edited by LatinoPR; 03-16-2006 at 10:14 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information