Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    samsonite123 is offline New Member

Q about Anabolic Xtreme Prostanzanol

Hello all,
    Six months ago, i lurked for quite a while, and read various articles online; thank you this has been the most informative community i can find.

I have decided on a cycle and am curious about one thing:

Is Anabolic Xtreme Prostanzanol the best cutter, in supplement form, (since it resembles winstrol ) or is there a better alternative?

I have seen some conflicting posts, on various forums, and have had a hard time discering if this is a good cutting supplement for end of a cycle, or is there a better alternative.

Thank you for your time,
    Sam
    Post Script: I appreciate any insights that you can offer.
    Last edited by samsonite123; 03-13-2006 at 12:47 AM.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm NO dont look towards drugs to cut..well you can but what are your stats now? diet and cardio would be a good cuting stack..clen if you decide you are ready real winny might harden you up some but if there is a lot of existing body fat what good will that do? prostanozolol is a very weak compound

Hey Anabolios,
    I am a cyclist; i have worked out steady for over three years. (Twenty three years old at the moment.) I believe i have reached my peak in gains of muscle mass and increase in weight lifting. (I do cardio every other day, do weights every other day. I go off one day every week or perhaps two if college is very demanding.)

The fellows at the gym keep telling me HGH is the way to go. But i was thinking a test run of Superdrol for a couple weeks, and a week to end on Prostanozol to cut, and gain (some) lean mass, before PCT. (Of course i would prepare the week before, take the proper supp's for liver and whatnot during the cycle, and during PCT.)

I have twice decided not to take supps or AAS, but have come to the conclusion that i should give it a test run to see what i can do.

I know, I know, Superdrol isn't the best starter, but it's going off the market, and if i were to buy some i would run this in the summer after this semester.

Anyhow, that gives me a ton of time to plan, to change around my weight lifting and plenty of time to decide it's not for me and just toss the supps; if that's what i decide.

-Sam
    Last edited by samsonite123; 03-13-2006 at 01:02 AM.

what are your stats? a superdrol cycle @ 20mg ed for 4 weeks would be fine for a first just search for a superdrol thread and find out all the supps recommended to take with it..and sd should generate some very lean mass i ran it for just over a week but couldnt stand the sides..im running halodrol now and i love it but ive had friends use sd with great success as far as lean keepable gains go

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    what are your stats?
    5'6"

Three years ago I was fat at 165 pounds.

I dropped it to 135 lbs, and have put on 12 pounds in past three years (10 in the first two); so I am at 147 (+/- 1) lbs.

I started benching 90, curling 45, dead lift over head (*see note) 90. I now bench 145 (max is 155 for 2-3 reps), curl 80 (max 100 for 1-2 reps), dloh 150 (I wouldn’t try more than I felt comfortable with; for fear of injury). I was putting on weight every couple weeks for the first two years but the last year i haven’t increased what i bench, curl, or dead lift over head (*see note) by more than a few pounds. I have switched around my lifting regiment (what, and how I lift); and of course work hard at cycling; forty miles in a couple hours is no sweat.. But I just can’t seem to put on more than a pound or two every six months.
    (That’s why i started lurking six months ago.)

Anyhow, that's my story, i know it's nothing compared to the guys lifting a few hundred pounds, but I’ve always been more of the aerobic kind of guy with lots of stamina, but not much ability to have huge gains in muscle mass. (lean mass is my forte as it seems.)

I do eat a proper diet and take minor supps from GNC and powder protein.

-Sam

Post Script: I am aware there are many threads where people just state “you’re an idiot and shouldn’t even be reading his forum.”

I don’t wish for an unconstructive flame war. If you feel I shouldn’t take supps, just say so. I am fairly sure I wish to try them, and with the proper precautions (and planning) I believe they can be “relatively” safe. If there is any feed back on Prostanzanol, alternatives (as Anabolios has suggested) or my situation: I’d be glad to hear them.
    (sorry for the post script: it’s just many first time posters seem to be flamed and I believe this results in them not paying attention to the very constructive comments on this forum.)

*Note, I don’t know what it’s called, but it’s like a dead lift, but you bring it over your head and behind your neck and do reps for your shoulders/upper back. Like a squat but you lift over your head and back behind, instead of squating.
    Last edited by samsonite123; 03-13-2006 at 08:29 PM.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    i dont know if a person in ur position should take superdrol. its pretty much a steroid whether its banned or not. ur cycling is probably keeping u from gaining muscle mass. imagine how many cals u burn in forty miles!! u need cals to grow and superdrol needs calories to work. good luck to you. just bust ur a$$ and eat like an elephant

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    i dont know if a person in ur position should take superdrol. its pretty much a steroid whether its banned or not. ur cycling is probably keeping u from gaining muscle mass. imagine how many cals u burn in forty miles!! u need cals to grow and superdrol needs calories to work. good luck to you. just bust ur a$$ and eat like an elephant
    LOL,
    See that's the conclusion i came to six months ago. I used to eat a carrot and gain like ten pounds (when i was fat and lazy), but now i could gorge on McDonalds all day and not gain a pound (not that i touch the stuff; yuck).

I do eat a lot and just feel the protein powder and mega men from GNC are no longer helping me gain/turn around my health (it feels like a plateau, maybe it’s my natural limit), they are great, but aren’t designed for gains; at least from the start of initial period of my strength training and turning my life around.

What i'd really love to do is get some procrit (Erythropoietin) and tear onto the racing scene, but now my cycling is more recreational...

I would love to gain some muscle though... I guess that’s why i was thinking SD and Prostanzanol. SD for mass, and Pro for the lean/toning...

Maybe I'm wrong here...
    -Sam
    Last edited by samsonite123; 03-13-2006 at 02:00 AM.

dead lifts dont include anything over the shoulders unless there is something ive never heard of...lol and you are a bit small (no flame) to be taking steroids ..with a lot of food you coudl gain muscle plus those "supplements" require a pct..do you know what that is?

double post

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    dead lifts dont include anything over the shoulders unless there is something ive never heard of...lol and you are a bit small (no flame) to be taking steroids..with a lot of food you coudl gain muscle plus those "supplements" require a pct..do you know what that is?
    Indeed (no flame intended or taken, I appreciate your responses),
    I did a ton of research and read articles from medical journals on AAS and PCT. I was really leaning toward var because it's used in AIDS patients and used for "real" medical reasons.

The PCT i was thinking 6-OXO, which i would think is kind of a cheap knock off but with the plan i had (10mgED 2 week SD, and Prostanzanol ED 3rd week; with proper liver protection, diet, etc.) I could experience OTC AAS and see what kind of gains it would make.

It seems like all the nolv and clen are made by “less than reputable” sources; I remember six months ago there was a post of someone who was busted making gear and they were using canola oil in a ratty room. I don’t trust the Mexican animal stuff either.

Perhaps I’m wrong, but I don’t feel internet sources are all that safe or reputable (I’ve never used them so I can’t judge; It’s just an opinion.). I would feel safer taking something from a source that is widely distrusted.

That’s all. Plus since sources aren’t discussed here it’s rather a pointless comment. On other boards people seem to think 6-OXO is awesome, and the posts I have read here are in-between on the issue.

So, it all comes down to, with a small first cycle, and doctor testing, I’d think it would do the trick for PCT.

-Sam[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by samsonite123; 03-13-2006 at 11:36 AM.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    if u were carefull u could use sd but its not recommended. u would probably cycle harder and faster tho. but ur muscle mass gains would be very miniscule because of ur cal intake.

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    if u were carefull u could use sd but its not recommended. u would probably cycle harder and faster tho. but ur muscle mass gains would be very miniscule because of ur cal intake.

Hrmm, that's what i was afraid to hear.

I guess it's good mixed with my poor expectations.

Thank you soooo much for your input,
    -Sam

NOO 6-oxo is not good by itself for pct...try buying the nolva/tamox combo from ARR click the links that are generated by these words..ive heard a lot of stuff about ARR but i used it after a short period of time on superdrol and it brought back my ability to maintain erections..i felt like i was 70 with a limp noodle so i have nothing bad to say about them because it worked for me

so ARR is reputiable. I assumed they were just a sponser selling "generic products."

Thats a relief, they were my first choice for nolv.

Thanks for the insight!!
    -Sam
    Post Script: I really appreciate the help...

i dont know if their products are underdosed there were many accusations flying around about them but all that im saying is that a lot of people go through them and it helped me out..therefore id recommend it..bottom line unless you wanna pay double the price for some tabs if you can even get em

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Prostanozol alone is only usefull at very high dosages around 125-150mg a day.

angleisthebestever is offline New Member

Smile

Samsonite, DON'T even think about using PHS or AAS now. You seem nieve from your posts. So here is some advice for you. Don't just blow it off for some quick gains from SD, which you won't even get, if your training and diet are crap to begin with. You'll gain as much as you would taking that sweet stuff called placebo.

First, you need to get your diet and training in check. HST is a set of principles designed to gain mass. It's not some bullcrap workout from a muscle mag, nor any set workout for that matter. It's the truth/bible of bodybuilding. www.hsnhst.com

Secondly, you need to drop all your damn cycling if you want to gain any weight, unless you're eating 10,000 + calories which i doubt you will want to attempt that.

If you want to dabble in supps, get a multi-vit, get some creatine(all creatine works the same, so just get the cheapest) , some fish oil 2- 6 grams a day. Those 3 should be a staple in your diet.

Check out hsnhst.com to get smart and big.
    Last edited by angleisthebestever; 03-13-2006 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angleisthebestever
    Samsonite, DON'T even think about using PHS or AAS now. You seem nieve from your posts. So here is some advice for you. Don't just blow it off for some quick gains from SD, which you won't even get, if your training and diet are crap to begin with. You'll gain as much as you would taking that sweet stuff called placebo.

First, you need to get your diet and training in check. HST is a set of principles designed to gain mass. It's not some bullcrap workout from a muscle mag, nor any set workout for that matter. It's the truth/bible of bodybuilding. www.hsnhst.com

Secondly, you need to drop all your damn cycling if you want to gain any weight, unless you're eating 10,000 + calories which i doubt you will want to attempt that.

If you want to dabble in supps, get a multi-vit, get some creatine(all creatine works the same, so just get the cheapest) , some fish oil 2- 6 grams a day. Those 3 should be a staple in your diet.

Check out hsnhst.com to get smart and big.
    why do you have the guy jackin off? do you wanna jack him off? just because he cycles doesnt mean he has to eat 10,000+ calories a day..people make great muscle gains with cardio..and where do you get off saying that all creatine works the same so get the cheapest?? come on...there is creatine ethyl ester if you havent heard of it and it works a hell of a lot better from my personal experience as well as plenty of other members here im sure

and btw YOU seem nieve from your ONLY post dont start insulting others intelligence especially when you are brand new here...we're all here to help and he is going about the right way trying to learn by researching (i hope) and asking legit questions

This dude is talking about doing phs or aas and he obviously dosen't even know what a deadlift is or why he can't gain more than 2 lbs in half a year.

He needs to get the fundamentals down before he thinks about doing something hormonal.

He can cycle 40 miles all he wants, but if he wants to gain mass, he's got to cut that stuff out for the time being.

This is no place for someone like that. He probably searched on the net for blah and came to this site and thought, woopity ding dong!

Someone needs to bust his balls before he messes himself up. I don't know this person or care about him, but obviously I read the post, had knowledge on the topic at hand and figured I'd be the one to bust his balls.

PLus, HST basically changed my life, because before I found it, i was doing what a lot of people do with training, going by what others do in the gym or reading it in magazines or the internet.

I was overtrained, i was wasting money on supplements that were just bells and whistles, and i was just plain unsatisfied with my results. So in conclusion, I am basically saying, this is not the board to be on bro, the hsnhst.com forum is a better fit for ya!

CEE= CBW, creatine ethyl ester= creatine bells and whistles

Hey again,
    I really appreciate the feedback. I do realize that too much cardio will eat up what im trying to put on in lean mass. I did mention that this was planned for the summer, so I would be changing around my workout regiment and eat habits to optimize gains, vs. what I eat when I concentrate on both cardio and weights.

Angleisthebestever,
    The reason i equated the lift to a dead lift is because it starts like that. I've never seen anyone put a name to it; i do it at home with a bar, so i haven't got a name for it, nor have I seen anyone else name it. (On a side note, I did mention that I lurked and read several articles and posts several months ago [for close to three weeks I was researching], I have recently come back and am not someone just “doing a search” and saying “bingo”; this is the best place on the net to ask questions and get straight answers.)

It's similar to when, in Olympic weight lifting, the guys bring the bar over their head and drop it. But instead of doping it, you bring it behind your head and do reps. It works triceps, upper back and shoulders. It's my favorite lift to do at home; I bust a set or two out every morning before I get ready for class. (if you have a name for it, i'd love to hear it.)

Anyhow, thank you all for the input. My question about Prostanzanol was answered and your feedback as to seeking more information elsewhere is always a plus.

-Sam

Post Script: I had been drinking when i posted the comparison, so perhaps i wasn't as eloquent in articulating my point as i could have been.
    Last edited by samsonite123; 03-14-2006 at 12:21 PM.

Thread Information