KAZUYA MISHIMA is offline Associate Member

Cool perfect pp cycle!!

hi! i have to ask u some infos...i decided to run pp at 10,10,20,20 and nolva clomid and other for pct:

phera-plex
    perfect cycle
    multivitamin
    fish oils
    tongkat ali
    vitamin C
    nolva
    clomid
    6-oxo
    pct (from AX)
    retain (FROM AX)
    saw palmetto

is this good? i want a safe cycle and get back to 100% hpta function (i want come back at a normal production of LH and FSH and spermatogenesis (with healthy semen)...) so if need to add or delete something, please tell me...

what bout some HCG during my cycle too keep my test level up to normal? so it (the test) won't go down...

someone can help me..?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KAZUYA MISHIMA
    hi! i have to ask u some infos...i decided to run pp at 10,10,20,20 and nolva clomid and other for pct:

phera-plex
    perfect cycle
    multivitamin
    fish oils
    tongkat ali
    vitamin C
    nolva
    clomid
    6-oxo
    pct (from AX)
    retain (FROM AX)
    saw palmetto

is this good? i want a safe cycle and get back to 100% hpta function (i want come back at a normal production of LH and FSH and spermatogenesis (with healthy semen)...) so if need to add or delete something, please tell me...

what bout some HCG during my cycle too keep my test level up to normal? so it (the test) won't go down...
    bump pp up to 20 on second week and 30 on fourth week
    it your predisposed to hairloss get a bottle of nizoral or some finasteride imo

pelly789 is offline Member
    dont mean to hijack or anything but im curious as to how powerful this phera plex is everyone does hardcore pct yet its otc? im planning on getting some before it doesnt exist anymore and running it how bojangles suggested with milk thistle and hawthorne berry for bp

10,20,20,30? isnt it too much? its my firts cycle... what about hcg dosage? during the cycle would be a good idea? i think so because i can avoid low test...but what about coming back at a 100% hpta function? did u experienced hair loss during pp?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    for your 1st cycle run 20mg all four weeks if that feels like its to much then just run 10mg . 100% hpta function is the least of your worries with this stuff we already know its hard on the liver but no one know the long term effects.

pelly789- it is a steroid , its just not on the ban list thats why ppl run a "hardcore" pct.

thanks DevilsDeity. im going to use AX perfect cycle with it, should i double the dose? oh, important, when i finish cycle and pct too, how long should i keep taking the retain, perfect cycle and all the other products? sd is bad on hpta right? thanks!

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i have no idea with that over the counter pct stuff

being able to get nolva and clomid etc.. no reason to mess with other stuff.

no, i meant: after my regular pct (nolva,clomid,an AI,retain ect) what should i keep taking (after my 4pct weeks)?

pelly789 is offline Member
    oh i didnt know it was considered a steroid i thought it was just like a test booster or a prohormone or something isnt phera plex a pheramone that has highly anabolic properties to it ? any way what categories make this a steroid?

EH??
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

xkè nn t apri 1caxxo d quest e kiedi le tue caxxate da 1altra prte? mah...

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    KAZUYA, i don't think it is necessary to take clomid as well as nolva in your PCT, if you run nolva at 40mg ED for 2 weeks and then 20mg ED for 2 weeks you should be ok, but keep teh PCT and Retain. some bros have sides from the clomid. and i think your cycle looks just fine. exactly like mine basically (i didn't use 6OXO). phera-plex has an androgenic rating of 5 while superdrol is only a 3. this stuff is the real deal. if i had to recommend what to take after your PCT i would say some form of creatine...definately take some time off and train natural for at least a month because your strength will go through the roof, and your tendons and ligaments will need some time to recover. just make sure your calories are HIGH... i didn't experience any fat gain and i went 600-700 calories over my maintanance the entire 4 weeks, and am still in that surplus in my PCT. I'm on my PCT now and i'm keeping all my gains so far and still progressing in my lifts! Good luck! let me know if you have any more questions...

Thread Information