Anthony C is offline Associate Member

I tried Gakic today

Well I thought it sounded good and I bought it for around 39.00 .I went in today I had deads ,pulldowns, BB shrugs and bis .I feel this is the best by far supplement I have ever taken before .It does what it says it will do .The thing I liked the most of this product is that you can do much more work than if you had not useded it .I was stronger with way less fatigue .I think the reason I was stronger was the fatigue issue .Before I would do pulldowns at 120Ibs for 8-12 today I was doing my pulldowns at 145 for 8 strick reps for three sets . havent pulled in a year in a half but I pulled 245 for reps of 8 with ease .I added over 5-10Ibs on all my bi work .Again this product is awsome for fatigue .No sides felt great worth the money ..AC

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    How did it taste?!

I have the pills my bratha

daytrader is offline Member
    damn bro 39 bucks is cheap! i thought i got a good deal at 49... whered you get it for that price?? I have mine but im waiting to start it after i finish my metrx amped

Ill find the info bro and send it to ya .I always talked crap about muscle tech I feel bad about that now after trying this stuff .Really its a great product and you will know it right away !!!Peace AC

yodaddy is offline Associate Member
    i thought that ish sucked........tried it because i got it for free and was not impressed at all

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    I hate to break it to you, but if today was the first time you tried gakic, then you are experiencing the placebo affect...nothing, no matter what is significantly noticable the first time you take it, not to mention if you took it relatively close to lift, as you probably did with the gakic as instructed. That wasnt gakic it was you, it takes atleast 3 to 4 days, even a week to really hit you...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i think v12 is alot better. i was a foking animal on it.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    man i havnt heard anything of V12 in awhile, maybe i'll try both for the hell of it since i get them for *cough cough* "cheap"

daytrader is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    I hate to break it to you, but if today was the first time you tried gakic, then you are experiencing the placebo affect...nothing, no matter what is significantly noticable the first time you take it, not to mention if you took it relatively close to lift, as you probably did with the gakic as instructed. That wasnt gakic it was you, it takes atleast 3 to 4 days, even a week to really hit you...
    Thats not nessecarily true

Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09

Bro even if this statement was true which its not if I get more out of my lifts then I get more out of my lifts .Ether way this is a great supp and worth the money .I dont care what anybody says about this stuff it totaly worked on me big time with the fatige of my muscles .I have tryied alot of things over the years and trust me I know what works and what does not ..AC

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by yodaddy
    i thought that ish sucked........tried it because i got it for free and was not impressed at all
    so how'd you take it? and what with?

[QUOTE=Undecided09]I hate to break it to you, but if today was the first time you tried gakic, then you are experiencing the placebo affect...nothing, no matter what is significantly noticable the first time you take it,

So if I take Ibuprofin for a headach its going to take days to kick in ?

Milky87 is offline Member
    ^ lol *imagines a picture of Stallone from Rocky 3* stall0wn3d!!!

Thread Information