Hormone Boosters?

Do retail hormone boosters such as Axis HT,Novedex and Rebound XT, do anything in terms of LBM at age 19? If so are they effective when cutting, bulking or anytime?

Thank You

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    19 is pretty young. Your natural test levels are higher right now, than they ever will be again. I'd use that natural test, and not risk messing with it. With a proper diet, and training, you will be able to make HUGE gains naturally.

Those products you listed will not boost your natural test levels, and more effective in PCT than a bulking cycle.

Stick with protien, creatine, and a good multi vitamin.

Milky87 is offline Member
    WHile they will certainly increase testosterone levels , please do not use them for a ouple more years

Ok thank you very much, also since im cutting but I also dont want to lose muscle is creatine something I can add to get more out of my workout. I know creatine gives you water weight and I really dont want to be mislead by extra weight due to creatine. Would something like NO Xplode be good in the gym along with my EC stack for a much more energized workout. I dont think that NO makes you gain weight and bloat.

Thread Information