Who gets irritable on Superdrol?

A couple of my freinds have taken this before and they keep telling me how pissed off it made them. I just started mine today. Does this shit really have side effects on temperament any worse than d-bol or tren ? How bad is it? one guy I know swears up and down nothing he has ever run has made him as pissed as superdrol!!! Oh yeah, I got 40mg/day of anavar in there too. And no, there isnt any test in there, just a little HCG and nolva. I know I'm going to hear about test on some of these replies, relax, I know what I'm doing.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I think it definetly has a bit of an effect on my temper. Funny cause today I noticed it a bit. My friend delivers pizza and for the second time he brought me cold slices. So here I can see why I have a reason to be pissed and I have a natural italian temper but man I was PISSED this time. I seriously wanted to drive down there and beat his boss's ass for forgeting to put the slices in the oven. I took my first shot of test e today and I doubt test e would affect you in a few hours after taking it for the first time.

copenhagen is offline Member
    it is funny because when i took sd i saw no noticable changes in temper. i have run 1 test and m-1,4ad also and those two compounds gave me a bit of a short fuse, but nothing that i could not manage.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    idk but try not to make it any worse by expecting it and if it does get bad invest in a bottle of THEANINE SERENE, source natural makes it, uses GABA, Taurine, L-Theanine annd Valerian Root and works great at combating anxious or aggressive sides, PSYCHOTROPINS better but a lot more expensive, and they both help lower BP to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    idk but try not to make it any worse by expecting it and if it does get bad invest in a bottle of THEANINE SERENE, source natural makes it, uses GABA, Taurine, L-Theanine annd Valerian Root and works great at combating anxious or aggressive sides, PSYCHOTROPINS better but a lot more expensive, and they both help lower BP to.

Good advice, thanks, and thanks to the other replies so far as well

Thread Information