Quil is offline Member

Lean Extreme / Sesathin stack

Hello,
    I'm getting ready to start stacking Sesathin with Lean Extreme (in conjunction with Rambo's "Official how to cut" diet") and I have a few questions about dosages and timing. For the Sesathin, I've read to take it along with some of your fattier meals, but on this diet, I don't really have any unless you count the protein/flax shakes. Should I just take it along with my solid food meals, or should I take it along with the pro/flax? Also, I'm 6'1, about 215 pounds, around 15% bf...should I stay with the 1/4 teaspoon 3 times a day, or bump up to 1/2 teaspoon. The bottle says that people who store more bodyfat can benefit from up to double the regular dosage (1/4 tsp), so I wasn't sure.
    As far as the LX, I see where it is recommended to take it first thing in the morning, and last thing before bed. But the directions read "1-2 pills, 2-3 times daily" Well crap, that's anywhere from 2-6 pills a day. Can anybody give me a little guidance here? How much of this should I be taking? I searched for a long time, but couldn't find anything on this specifically.
    TIA
    Last edited by Quil; 03-29-2006 at 05:35 PM.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Sorry i dont have an answer for you, but where is Swolecats "Offical how to cut diet"?

Quil is offline Member
    That's my bad, it's not Swolecat's. He did post a bunch in the thread, that must've been why I thought it was his. It was actually posted by Rambo. It's the "Official How to Cut" thread and sample diet in the diet forums. It's the first sticky.

Edited my original post.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Start w a 1/4 tsp of Sesathin 3x a day, with a fatty meal. Also take Lean Xtreme 3X a day AM NOON and PM.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Quil is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    Start w a 1/4 tsp of Sesathin 3x a day, with a fatty meal. Also take Lean Xtreme 3X a day AM NOON and PM.
    Thanks for the response. That's my question though, should I have the Sesathin with my regular solid food meals, or with my pro/flax? My regular solid food meals don't really have much fat in them at all, that's why I asked. For the LX, 1 pill AM/NOON/PM, or 2 pills?

Thanks

sputnik is offline Banned
    if not fatty, then take SesaThin with meals containing carbs

Thread Information