NAOMIWICHITA is offline Female Member

Exclamation What Is A Good Fat Burner??????

I am a female looking for a good fat burner. I have ended my cycly on clen for the next 4 weeks and feel that I may need something for fat burning. However, I am also wanting to build muscle. Any comments??????

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    a running machine

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Building muscle and losing fat are not possible. Stop trying to rely on drugs and focus on diet and cardio. No drug will ever take the place of these two. Not Clen , T3, ECA, nothing.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

I Am Dieting And Exercising. But, I Am Needing A Boost.

You are not doing it right. That's what that means.

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

TheRel33 is offline Banned
    wow it seems like no one likes answering the questions asked around here they just give you their opinion of what you are doing wrong. well i would go with liquid x, just kidding. Honestly i would say Biotek Ephedrine good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRel33
    wow it seems like no one likes answering the questions asked around here they just give you their opinion of what you are doing wrong. well i would go with liquid x, just kidding. Honestly i would say Biotek Ephedrine good stuff.
    Yeah and for damn good reason. If diet and cardio are not in place I don't care what you take. It's not gonna make up for it. And you do not need Ephedrine to cut, at all.

Diet = 95%
    Supplemets = 5%

So if you aren't loosing weight. You not eating right.

TheRel33 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    Yeah and for damn good reason. If diet and cardio are not in place I don't care what you take. It's not gonna make up for it. And you do not need Ephedrine to cut, at all.

Diet = 95%
    Supplemets = 5%

So if you aren't loosing weight. You not eating right.
    I totally agree with you about the diet and cardo part. but she said she needed something to give her a boost so I answered the question she asked with what i thought would help. I never said it was better than diet and excersise bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRel33
    I totally agree with you about the diet and cardo part. but she said she needed something to give her a boost so I answered the question she asked with what i thought would help. I never said it was better than diet and excersise bro.

That's cool bro. You andI have diff opinoins that's all. In my mind a supp won't boost shit if diet is poor. A supp only provides the boost when you have been dieting for a while and weight loss gets harder. Thats when you actaully need the boost.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    That's cool bro. You andI have diff opinoins that's all. In my mind a supp won't boost shit if diet is poor. A supp only provides the boost when you have been dieting for a while and weight loss gets harder. Thats when you actaully need the boost.
    Not trying to flame or disrespect here but in another thread she commented she was 45% bodyfat. You don't need drugs to lose weight at 45% bodyfat.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOMIWICHITA
    I am a female looking for a good fat burner. I have ended my cycly on clen for the next 4 weeks and feel that I may need something for fat burning. However, I am also wanting to build muscle. Any comments??????

Biotest has a new product for women especiallly..ive heard good things, and lipo 6 is supposed to help women too...good luck but as the others say diet and excercise is key get those down first and you will notice results for free

zOaib is offline VET
    I Am Dieting And Exercising. But, I Am Needing A Boost.
    i will agree with GIANTS11 on this , if u think u need a boost , your intake of food is either not enough or not being taken at the right times , although i will not say its very easy to get your diet to boost u will trying to loose fat ........... if u really need a boost i would suggest GLUCOPHASE XR (by DS), once u loose about 3-4lbs youll be goign downhill after that honestly , good luck !

....... for me to not loose too much muscle while doing more cardio , used to take a 40-50g protien shake before working out and also right after (within an hour) of ending my session , and also before goign to sleep ........ i maintained a good amount of muscle while doing this , and higher protien diets are alwasy good for loosing fat as weight !
    Last edited by zOaib; 03-31-2006 at 11:44 AM.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Not trying to flame or disrespect here but in another thread she commented she was 45% bodyfat. You don't need drugs to lose weight at 45% bodyfat.
    missed your post , hmm i agree ........... diet to first get rid of the excess , and patience , no drug can make u loose a lot of weight overnight !

Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    missed your post , hmm i agree ........... diet to first get rid of the excess , and patience , no drug can make u loose a lot of weight overnight !
    Agreed 100%

ruffrydadd is offline Junior Member
    whats your age? becuase I know some middle aged women and men who have suddenly dropped dead due to diet and weightloss pills. Make sure you go to a doctor and get blood tests and if you are that over-weight than you will get a perscription and you will be monitored. Thats the best way to go about losing weight if your set on a pill.

Quote Originally Posted by ruffrydadd
    whats your age? becuase I know some middle aged women and men who have suddenly dropped dead due to diet and weightloss pills. Make sure you go to a doctor and get blood tests and if you are that over-weight than you will get a perscription and you will be monitored. Thats the best way to go about losing weight if your set on a pill.
    Good point.

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink

Stimulant X for a ephera free product has work very well for me, cuts my appetit sugar craving, i am a sugar addict.

And made me lose 4 pounds this week.
    Last edited by sonar1234; 03-31-2006 at 08:20 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    Ok guys so how much cardio can i do and not overtrain, if i train 3 times a week with weights, i plan to go heavy and this summer run a phera plex cycle.

What kind of cardio can i do?

BTW diet is going great been semi low carbing all week and using Stimulant X lost 4 pounds to date.

This is little fatty me LOL
    Post on your own thread, dont hijack someone elses. Also..why are you using steroids ? Thats pretty dumb.

Wink

Post on your own thread, dont hijack someone elses. Also..why are you using steroids? Thats pretty dumb.
    Thanks for the comment, i did not hijack anyone thread, just wanted to ask a simple question thats all.

Whats your whole point about steroids , if i am dumb to use phera plex then you just insulted 90% of the people here that use superdrol and phera plex.

No flame intended chest6.
    Last edited by sonar1234; 03-31-2006 at 07:55 PM.

Also i ordered phera plex before knowing it was a steroid , i add read some good review on it and since i am back in training i wanted to start using something good to give me strenght.

Pertty much like creatine estyl ester.

At 33 and a 4 year of almost complete layoff i want to lose the fat and feel better.

You dont know what back pain is til you live with it, waking up in the morning with pain that last all day. Not being able to run or lift weights.

I am finally getting better and starting to enjoy life more. Lifiting has always been part of my life and when you stop doing something you love it there that you realize how much you love doing it in the first place.

Well I Do Workout And I Am Trying To Diet Also. I Get On Here To Get Help With Questions So That I Do It Right. I Just Seem To Get Discouraged Real Easy And It Seems That I Am Not Losing Weight Quick Enough. I Try To Eat Small Meals During The Day Consisting Of Fruit And Yogurt, Pb&j Sand., Granola Bars, Etc.. I Have Also Uped My Workouts. But, I Am Still Not Showing Any Weight Loss. I Have Cut Out 90% Of Sugars And Eat A Limited Amount Of Carbs. So, Any Suggestions W/o Medication Would Be Appreciated. Thanks.

Well I Do Workout And I Am Trying To Diet Also. I Get On Here To Get Help With Questions So That I Do It Right. I Just Seem To Get Discouraged Real Easy And It Seems That I Am Not Losing Weight Quick Enough. I Try To Eat Small Meals During The Day Consisting Of Fruit And Yogurt, Pb&j Sand., Granola Bars, Etc.. I Have Also Uped My Workouts. But, I Am Still Not Showing Any Weight Loss. I Have Cut Out 90% Of Sugars And Eat A Limited Amount Of Carbs. So, Any Suggestions W/o Medication Would Be Appreciated. Thanks.
    Naomi, I'll say this for the last time before I jsut give up on you. get your diet straight. You think just cause you eat a few small meals of Fruit And Yogurt, Pb&j Sand., Granola Bars, Etc you have a good diet??? Nope, not even close sorry. Your diet is horrid. And yet you want to lose weight so quickly.

Up your workouts and lose the calories. That is what you are doing. Guess what your body is a whole lot smarter than you are and you will not lose weight because you are not eating. Very simple.

Why are you trying to lose this weight so damn fast, did you gain it that quickly. The answer is no, you didn't get fat overnight and you won't get skinny over night. So here's what you need to do. Take the time ot get a diet and plan. Work hard and take your time with this. The faster you lose weight, the faster its gonna come right back.

brutesinme is offline Member
    Naomi, Giant is giving you good advice, take it. I've read this thread a couple of times and you seem like you are in such a rush to lose the weight. The MAX you should lose every week is 2 pounds. More than that and you are most likely eating away your muscle. If this happens your metabolism will slow down and thus halt your weight loss.
    With 45% bf this will be a long term goal. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither were you. It is typical of western society to look for a pill to fix whatever ails us. THERE IS NO MAGIC DIET PILL! There never has been and never will be. All the sups you are looking at taking burn a couple more calories a day. if your diet is not set up to burn fat, than these few calories extra will mean nothing. relax and do some research, and lay off the fat burners until you hit 30%! At least!

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    a running machine

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    a running machine
    true

diamonds is offline Banned
    I am a female looking for a good fat burner. I have ended my cycly on clen for the next 4 weeks and feel that I may need something for fat burning.

You just got off a cycle of Clen and want something to burn fat??????
    Do yourself a favor; do some research before you use drugs or supplements. Just to let you know, Clen IS for fat burning!

I AM GLAD THAT I AM NOT SUICIDAL BECAUSE WHAT I JUST READ WOULD PROBABLY SEND ME OVER THE EDGE. TO THE MORON ABOVE, I KNOW THAT CLEN IS A FAT BURNER, I WAS ASKING ABOUT SOMETHING FOR WHEN I AM OFF THE CLEN CYCLE NUMBER ONE AND NUMBER TWO, I WAS TOLD TO STAY OFF CLEN UNTIL I GET SHIT RIGHT. SO........THATS WHY I ASKED. SECOND, I KNOW THAT MY DIET IS WRONG, THAT IS WHY I AM ON HERE ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PROPER DIET. I AM NEW TO THIS THATS WHY I AM ASKING ALOT OF THINGS. ALSO, I KNOW THIS IS A LIFETIME COMMITTMENT AND I AM WILLING TO DO THAT, HOWEVER, WHEN I AM ASKING ADVICE FOR WHATEVER REASON, I DONT NEED PEOPLE JUMPING MY ASS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION..............JUST STUPID PEOPLE. NOW, WITH THAT BEING SAID.....i am trying to get on track here. and yes i need help. so if someone that has patience and understanding could please respond to me with advice as to a kind of diet i would be greatful. thank you.
    Last edited by NAOMIWICHITA; 04-05-2006 at 01:41 PM.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    hun you need to get diet in check.. my assumption si you r are not taking in enough of the right kids of food.

If done properly, you should feel full and not be starving yourself if you eat the right foods.

We need a full day diet of yours plus your current work outs in order to provide a proper critique

I AM GLAD THAT I AM NOT SUICIDAL BECAUSE WHAT I JUST READ WOULD PROBABLY SEND ME OVER THE EDGE. TO THE MORON ABOVE, I KNOW THAT CLEN IS A FAT BURNER, I WAS ASKING ABOUT SOMETHING FOR WHEN I AM OFF THE CLEN CYCLE NUMBER ONE AND NUMBER TWO, I WAS TOLD TO STAY OFF CLEN UNTIL I GET SHIT RIGHT. SO........THATS WHY I ASKED. SECOND, I KNOW THAT MY DIET IS WRONG, THAT IS WHY I AM ON HERE ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PROPER DIET. I AM NEW TO THIS THATS WHY I AM ASKING ALOT OF THINGS. ALSO, I KNOW THIS IS A LIFETIME COMMITTMENT AND I AM WILLING TO DO THAT, HOWEVER, WHEN I AM ASKING ADVICE FOR WHATEVER REASON, I DONT NEED PEOPLE JUMPING MY ASS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION..............JUST STUPID PEOPLE. NOW, WITH THAT BEING SAID.....i am trying to get on track here. and yes i need help. so if someone that has patience and understanding could please respond to me with advice as to a kind of diet i would be greatful. thank you.

First off, you aren't trying to get your diet right. That's why I said what I said. You made two feable attempts to get a correct Diet in the Diet forum.

You want to take a fat burner, thats fine. Go ahead, it won't do much but if it makes you feel better go for it. But if you really are serious, go into the diet forum, read as much as your can and get a DIet together, I tried helping you and then you took off

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    am with Mizfit on this one. You need to post ur current diet, workout, stats so that we can all help you. Understand that we are all here to help each other but u need to let us help you. Come up with a sample diet/workout and post it so we can help u.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I haven't seen you post your diet yet. You just seem in a rush to get another "fat burner" after already using clen . Clen isn't something to mess with.

I haven't seen you post your diet yet. You just seem in a rush to get another "fat burner" after already using clen. Clen isn't something to mess with.
    She's off the Clen .

I'm locking this, Naomi, please go to the Diet Forum and get set.

Thread Information