JuliasDad is offline Associate Member

pheraplex results so far and quick question?

friday the 30th will be one week on, 1 pill at 10am, 1 pill at 4pm. no weight gain yet, still at 200pounds but i noticed today im looking a little thicker around the shoulder area and feel thicker and fuller also, my max bench was 275 for a solid 1, 2 with a little help, i did 295 for 1 and 2 with a little help, im hoping to get to 315 for 1, that is the most ive ever done but that was a couple years ago when i was juicing pretty hard. im not doing all that anymore, just trying this then a bottle of superdrol in couple months.

my quick question is i need to order my pct still, is the nolva from arr good enough or should i do anabolic xtrems pct, retain box set?? ive use arr's clomid and im allset with that, the taste killed me and left my mouth feeling gross for a few hours after i took it. so should i do just there nolva or is that not good enough?

pelly789 is offline Member
    the nolva from arr would be better than there pct crap i reccomend running your pct like this

100mg clomid ed along with
    40mg nolva ed for 2 weeks
    20mg nolva ed for the second 2 weeks

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Forget the Retain and PCT (Anabolic Xtreme) and run some tongkat ali, for libido issues. Phera Plex shutdown my libido hard, during PCT, and the tongkat will help return it.

If you decide to run nolva-only, make sure you run it at least 40mg ED for 4 weeks. Run it until you have fully recovered your natural test levels.

I would go with 100mg of Clomid and 20mg of Nolva ED for 4 weeks. Run tongkat ali at 800-1200mg ED for 4 weeks, as well.

JuliasDad is offline Associate Member
    id rather order just one, ive spent enough $ the past week between all the vitamins i need for this cycle and the bottle of phera and superdrol

ive just read mixed reviews about just doing nolva for pct and i want to make sure this is enough for this, im thinking it is, its not like im doing a big test deca cycle or somthing. i do want to make sure whatever i get out of this i keep though.

Thread Information