Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    well the only dairy product that i get is from skim milk and i don't even take 1 cup in a day! i take 3/4 of a cup the most in a day. so i don't see this being a problem.

well today totally sucked. i went to my aunts house which is far from my house. when i got there, i had nothing to eat! dammit! i had to cheat but not that bad b/c i ate pretty much oatmeal the whole day. my protein intake was so low. i probably put in 250G of carbs today and less than 50g of protein. i am piss man. and i also ate some doritos lol. figured that the day is already ruined so why not. i didn't eat excessive amount though. and yeah i forgot i also ate some peanut butter like 4 tablespoons today. easter screwed me big time. how bad is this gonna affect my diet? can i hop back on the boat by doing eaxtra cardio tommorrow?
    Last edited by lc1987; 04-16-2006 at 06:44 PM.

just got back from the gym guys. i weight myself and i weighed at 162. down a pound from last week. but i weighed myself on an empty stomach last week first thing in the morning. but this time i had about 40 oz of water already and 2 meals. i think that's pretty good actually. here are some updated pics. i can't see the difference just yet but i think there's some improvements though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cutting with eca cycle log-picture-102.jpg   cutting with eca cycle log-picture-103.jpg  

here are some last week's pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cutting with eca cycle log-picture-100.jpg   cutting with eca cycle log-picture-101.jpg  

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lc1987
    well today totally sucked. i went to my aunts house which is far from my house. when i got there, i had nothing to eat! dammit! i had to cheat but not that bad b/c i ate pretty much oatmeal the whole day. my protein intake was so low. i probably put in 250G of carbs today and less than 50g of protein. i am piss man. and i also ate some doritos lol. figured that the day is already ruined so why not. i didn't eat excessive amount though. and yeah i forgot i also ate some peanut butter like 4 tablespoons today. easter screwed me big time. how bad is this gonna affect my diet? can i hop back on the boat by doing eaxtra cardio tommorrow?
    You can always start fresh again tommorow. If you f*ck up one day, just remember when you wake up, its a new day and a new chance to succeed that day. Holidays are tough on a diet. If you eat right normally, then you can add a holiday and an accidental cheat day for a date or something and it all works out fine in the end. You're fine bro, just keep going.

By the way, nice pillow on your bed in that last pic there. The flowers are soooooooo pretty. Did you buy the matching curtains also ROFL!!!!

Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    You can always start fresh again tommorow. If you f*ck up one day, just remember when you wake up, its a new day and a new chance to succeed that day. Holidays are tough on a diet. If you eat right normally, then you can add a holiday and an accidental cheat day for a date or something and it all works out fine in the end. You're fine bro, just keep going.

By the way, nice pillow on your bed in that last pic there. The flowers are soooooooo pretty. Did you buy the matching curtains also ROFL!!!!

ROFLMA...good luck bro...im started up my cycle as well and will keep log as well...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by locutus

lol it's my mom's room man. she's the one that takes my pics and we took it in her room because the camera is there anyways lol.

so far i am liking the results of eca. i did not do cardio last week at all and i have only done cardio this week only once and it was on monday. i will shoot for 5 times this week. probably later tonight i will run because we have a mile and a half test tommorrow for the navy..... can i run 6 hours after taking eca or will it be a bad idea? i heard the half life of eca is about 6 hours.

anyone? bump.

just got home from running. had to update before taking a shower lol. man running is intense. haven't done it in like 3 weeks. my mile is still alright 6:17 not bad for me i guess. i ran 2.5 miles. took 5 grams of glutamine b4 i ran for its anti catabolic effects i guess. the running kinda kills me though. i am so exhausted right now usually i don't get exhausted after 2.5 miles. whatever. as long as i am cutting fat i guess it's fine. question though. is running alright while cutting? i mean i need to run for the navy seal and i can;t just not run. after todays performance, i think i'm still gonna run but i want everybody's opinion.

oh yeah one more thing. should i go up to taking eca 4x a day or stick to 3x a day?

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Your body will adapt eventually to ECA when that happened to me i cycle 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

I would not take it 4 times a day no way 3 times is enough

quick question. should i switch aspirin with yohimbine/yohimbe after 2 weeks? i heard taking aspirin for too long aint good. also which one is better yohimbine or yohimbe? what's the dosing for these? thanks guys.

damn anyone else reading this thread? bump.

well, it seems like no one is reading this but i will still update it just to keep me motivated because i find myself motivated while writing something down. but anyway, i will start takingeca 3x today because i think my body adapt to it already. i don't get the jittery feelings or runny nose anymore. also, i will add yohimbine hcl into the mix 2 weeks into my cycle. so i will do ecay stack for about 3 weeks. this is my plan. in the morning 25mg e, 200mg caffeine, 81mg aspirin, and 5mg yohimbine. and then afternoon would be 25mg e, 200mg caffeine, 81mg aspirin, and 2.5 mg yohimbine. and the the last one would be b4 dinner or maybe 5 pm would be just an eca stack.

what's up guys it's update time. haven't done it in a few days but i got some new pics up. i've been dieting for 14 days now and taking eca for 12 days. i think i look better than before and considering that i couldn't do cardio on the first week i think i still look better. but i gotta do cardio like crazy maybe about 4-5x a week for maximum fat loss. but anyway here is the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cutting with eca cycle log-picture-002.jpg  

oh yeah i get to cheat today!!!! i am so excited.

StateChamp is offline Junior Member
    bump for updates!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information