jobyjoe is offline Associate Member

What time of day should I take my sd?

Starting a superdrol cycle today. I'm going to run 20mg a day for this week. Today I took one pill at 9:30am and the other t 6:00pm. Is this good, or should I space it out more?

Also when I start taking 30mg a day, should I take one at 9am, one at 3pm, then another at 9pm?

Oh yeah, should I take it with food, or should it be taken on an empty stomach?

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    is this your first cycle? i advice going 10mg on your first week if it's your first and then 20 for the rest. i heard some harsh sides if you go 30 like liver values, high blood pressure, cholesterol, major backpumps and god knows what else. but to answer your question, i think you should take sd in the morn around 6 or 7 am then six hours later cuz sd has a half life of 6 hours.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    when do you train?

at around 3ish

bump

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lc1987
    is this your first cycle? i advice going 10mg on your first week if it's your first and then 20 for the rest. i heard some harsh sides if you go 30 like liver values, high blood pressure, cholesterol, major backpumps and god knows what else. but to answer your question, i think you should take sd in the morn around 6 or 7 am then six hours later cuz sd has a half life of 6 hours.

I wouldnt start at 10 fluctuates too much between doses 20 is good to start at I would take mine about 6 hours apart since thats about the half life of sd also make sure you have your pct stuff on hand as well as liver protectant efa's before starting and good luck bro

ok take 10mg when you get up and then another 10mg 45 minutes before your workout.

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jobyjoe
    Starting a superdrol cycle today. I'm going to run 20mg a day for this week. Today I took one pill at 9:30am and the other t 6:00pm. Is this good, or should I space it out more?

Also when I start taking 30mg a day, should I take one at 9am, one at 3pm, then another at 9pm?
    That sounds good to me... Never take it past 6pm..

Why never take it past 6pm? So when I do three pills a day, I shouldn't do it at 9am, 3pm, 9pm???

my thinking behind it is that if it has a half-life of around 6 hours then it will not mess with your natural GH release during sleep or test release during the early hours in the morning when you are sleeping. so it will be less repressive of your natural hormone production. so then taking it at 9 am and 2 pm you will have 20mg running around for your workout but not during your sleep and hormone release cycle. my take on it.

3 pills a day can be taken at 9 am 230pm and then with your PPWO meal. my rule of thumb was never after 6pm as well. kind of weird that D-Bo Dre would metion that as well. if you took it with your PPWO meal that would probably be around 5 so that would be fine.

Ok thanks nova for all the help

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    my thinking behind it is that if it has a half-life of around 6 hours then it will not mess with your natural GH release during sleep or test release during the early hours in the morning when you are sleeping. so it will be less repressive of your natural hormone production. so then taking it at 9 am and 2 pm you will have 20mg running around for your workout but not during your sleep and hormone release cycle. my take on it.
    Exactly.. Also make sure your drinking at least a gallon of water.. Very important.. Your liver will thank you also..

Venum is offline Member
    hey nova does the same go for PP? i was curious about the same thing when 3 a day comes...im doing 20/20/30/30 is that ok?

yeah do it the same with phera-plex.

Venum is offline Member
    20/20/30/30 or something different?

One more question: Should I take it with food? Or on an empty stomach? Or does it not matter?

bump

really doesnt matter, just make sure u spread through out the day.. Plus, while on SD you should never really have an empty stomach.. EAT ALL THE TIME!!!

Thread Information