Thread: so much ephedra

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

so much ephedra

well i guees the new law as of right now is not to sell ephedra dosed per unit over 10mg . I havent been able to get some good 25mg tabs anywhere. so long story short I find some in a gas station yesterday in foil packs 25mgs per capsule .99 per package!!! I bought every last one of them I spent around 80bucks and got around 150 pills. hope they last b/c when the store owner tries to order them he probably wont be able to get them again. I think the truck stops and the like are going to be the few places that you will still be a ble to get a good dose of ephedra now

chest6 is offline Banned
    bodybuilding.com I just looked theyre still selling 25mg tabs??

-JC
    -JC is offline New Member
    yeah quite a few online stores sell the 25mg ephedra. I just purchased some from nutraplanet, 50 tabs for 5.99...

$80 for 150 tabs? Sorry but it sounds like you paid way too much for ephedra...

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Ephedra was the substance that was pre-maturely banned, and then later unbanned. Companies are still weary about. However, ephedrine, is generally dosed at 25mg. Most of the companies around are selling ephedrine in the form of an asthma relief so they contain the Guaifenesin.

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    I take 100 mg of ephedra a day.........have for a few years now. No problems

50 mg in the AM and 50 after lunch........

It was actually never banned.......just put up to be banned......companies got sick to their stomachs and took it out of their products......sillly......the stuff works

ThePump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin

It was actually never banned.......just put up to be banned......companies got sick to their stomachs and took it out of their products......sillly......the stuff works

ummmmm... u sure about that? seems ur the only one who knows that.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin

http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/diet....phedra.ban.ap/

ya it was........

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    VasoPro At all sportsnutrition biaaatch!

Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member
    i us eto take 6 xenadrine pills a day which maxed out at 60 MG of ephedrin e a day, i now take that 15mg of of E with guafenisin and i take it 3 times day which is 75mg and will soon increase it to 100mg of E for 2 weeks...shits doesnt work as good as old ephedrine and the reason is becuase the old xenadrine had other shit in it that worked well toegther

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dice
    i us eto take 6 xenadrine pills a day which maxed out at 60 MG of ephedrin e a day, i now take that 15mg of of E with guafenisin and i take it 3 times day which is 75mg and will soon increase it to 100mg of E for 2 weeks...shits doesnt work as good as old ephedrine and the reason is becuase the old xenadrine had other shit in it that worked well toegther

I took the same thing. Sounds a little simple but take them with the xenidrine as see what happens. Im a beleiver in xenidrine so im gonna try it. There has to be another way to get straight ephedra.

tretch187 is offline Associate Member

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    there are a couple online sites that still sell the old stacker 2's and ripped fuels but they are pricey.

ephedrine works fine for me.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    you guys ephedra is banned over 10mgs in the us ephedrine is still available as an asthma reliever w/ guaffeson for bronchodialiation

Thread Information