smoothfront is offline New Member

what to use for fat loss?

Now that ephedra is back on shelves I need a little insight. I used to love the extreme ripped fuel and Is there any plans to produce it again. Also I've been taking L-Carnatine, any feedback. Thanks and if you've got any advise on what can help me get my body fat down, or which ephedra is quality now a days I'd appriciate it.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Determination, diet, cardio, hard work first and foremost. ECA helps too along with fat such as MCT's (e.g., coconut oil), extra virgin olive oil and fish oil with each meal. As far as the Ephedrine you can go to...you can PM me and I'll tell you where to go....there are sites where they sell a ephedrine HCI marketed for asthma (and/or an expectorant), I can't remember exactly. Low carb is effective for many. Also, use the search button for too. Good luck newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by smoothfront
    Now that ephedra is back on shelves I need a little insight. I used to love the extreme ripped fuel and Is there any plans to produce it again. Also I've been taking L-Carnatine, any feedback. Thanks and if you've got any advise on what can help me get my body fat down, or which ephedra is quality now a days I'd appriciate it.
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 04-23-2006 at 08:50 PM.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Determination, diet, cardio, hard work first and foremost. ECA helps too along with fat such as MCT's (e.g., coconut oil), extra virgin olive oil and fish oil with each meal. As far as the Ephedrine you can go to...you can PM me and I'll tell you where to go....there are sites where they sell a ephedrine HCI marketed for asthma (and/or an expectorant), I can't remember exactly. Low carb is effective for many. Also, use the search button for too. Good luck newbie!

Ditto..do lots of reading...never rely on a supplement

JK119 is offline Junior Member
    hey look for the supplements "stimerex" or "lipodrene" they both have 25 mg of ephedra ... so just take as advised.. but i know they both work very well.. lipodrene i think better b/c it has a hoodia extract which is an apetite suppressor and green tea leaf which is an anti-oxidant.. i think bodybuilding.com has lipodrene.. make sure to order the one w/ ephedra

Thread Information