Liftnainez is offline Banned

Ephedra stopping cardio?!?!

Sup bros.. I was reading through some threads and saw that doing cardio after taking ephedra can be quite dangerous.. I never tried it but I am going to very shortly and I had plans of waking up early taking the ECY stack and then go do my early morning cardio on an empty stomach.. do i need to wait an hour or can i go run for 25 min with no problems? What are your opinions on this? thank you

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Because ephedra raises your heart rate, you are at risk at putting your heart through a lot of stress. There is no problem with doing fat burning cardio in the 60-75% Max Heart Rate range (usually a fast walk to an extremely slow jog), but I would not recommend anything harder than that.

brutesinme is offline Member
    I've used the ec stack and done intense morning cardio many times, be prepared to sweat your ass off. I monitor my heart rate just to be safe, but it never was a concern. I don't find that EC raises my heart rate that much anyways.

mitch911 is offline Member
    taking EC 30 mins prior to cardio and i dont even break a sweat at 65-70 max h.r

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I only do cardio on ECY now. Barely have to work at all. I am the slowest on the elliptical at the gym but am cutting faster than anyone.

mitch911 is offline Member
    hahah i used to be the same way..makes u feel like a pussy when old ladies are goin faster then you.

Thread Information