Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member

Suggested dose of YOHIMBE?????

I am currently taking:

25 mg of Ephedrine HCL
    200 mg of vivarin (caffeine)
    81 mg of bayer (aspirin)

I want to start including Yohimbe that i bought, how much do you guys suggest? It says on the bottle not to exceed 2 caps daily. 1 Capsule contains 400 mg of yohimbe bark (standard of 2% yohimbe) extract and 100 mg of yohimbe bark

BTW: I am not at risk of any sort of heart disease or hypertension, I am 26 yrs. old but would like to lose 20-30 pounds i gained back from when i got off of the old ECA (Xenedrine) from a couple years ago.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think getting off ECA is what made you gain weight. Make sure your diet and training are in check before you go with ECAY.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, unless you used the ECA way too long and shut down your metabolism, it was probly yer diet and lifestyle that put on the lbs. Not sayin your a fatass, but maybe you arent really calculating your food intake correclty, and maybe you haven been doin cardio.(which is fine when bulking), but every spring and summer you shoukld be tryin to shed the extra for the beach,lol. if you went straight through tha last 2 years without a cutting phase, then yeah, you may have gained 30lbs.
    Yohimbe is good stuff, i am not sure about the dosages. i take 9 caps a day of "male fuel" by twin lab.

either way, you should do 6 weeks of natural cutting, and then do 6 weeks of ECAY cutting. Jumping right on thermogenics without bein in cardiovascular shape first can make you sick, and its also not as effective as a cutting cycle. ECA only works well for 6-8 weeks, and then it stops. So lose what you can for 6 weeks and then jump on the fatburners.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    I dont think getting off ECA is what made you gain weight. Make sure your diet and training are in check before you go with ECAY.

yea no offense bro....but if you gained 30 lbs, you seriously have somthing wrong with your diet, and/or training, get that in check first...pills are not the answer

yeah, i came off ECA and had a hardship that prevented me from training and eating clean so obviously i will start first clean then go back to ECA that has worked for me in the past but i wanted to add the Yohimbe sinc ei have read some good stuiff about it...so any suggestions ont he dose per day wehn i do decide to go on it???

so guys any suggestions on dosing of yohimbe with ECA??

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    yohimbe makes my c@ck rock hard

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    yohimbe makes my c@ck rock hard

good for you bro

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    1 cap per serving should be good

2 caps at the max

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    15 mgs a day max

and no more than 5 mgs per 4-6 hours

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67

+1

Diet is what made you gained 20-30lbs my friend, not the loss of a supplement. A supplement no matter what it is, is just that; a supplement. It is not a crutch nor is it a miracle worker.

Nothing can substitute a good diet and workout plan.

Feel free to visit the DIET forum and have a look at the cutting stickie.
    ***No source checks!!!***

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    actually if he was indeed on ECA to long time he may have blunted his thyroid.
    I dont think the effects are permament but he may have exprienced a actue weight gain with cessastion of long term eca use.

Thread Information