Well tomorrow is the final day of my SD cycle and I just wanted to let everyone know how it went. Im 5'9" about 175lbs and 11-12% bodyfat. I ran SD at 20/20/30/30 along with 1000mg milk thistle, 1000mg red yeast rice, 1100mg hawthrone berries, a multi and added lysine (for skin) in week 2. My diet was far from perfect, as Im not trying to be magazine quality with 4% bodyfat. There is nothing wrong with that, thats just not what Im going for. Im just trying to add muscle and get stronger. So, please no flames telling me I should eat better. I gained about 9lbs and about 1% bodyfat. My strength gains were very noticable. I easily put 40lbs or more on my flat and incline bench. I had noticable gains in my other exercises as well, but nothing as dramatic as flat and incline bench. As far as sides went I did get a touch of acne in week 2 but that cleared up within a few days. My most notable side was definetly back pumps. I had during week 2 and week 3. They were definetly uncomfortable. I didnt have taurine on hand and I wish I did. I will definetly use taurine if I run anything similar to SD again. I just got my clomid and nolva from Lion yesterday so Im ready to start my pct on Sat. I will be running Nolva at 40/40/20/20. Clomid at day 1 300, day 2-10 100, and days 11-21 50. 1000mg of milk thistle and 1000mg of FF niacin will also be in my pct. If anyone has any comments on or suggestions on my pct please let me know.