DeBaie is offline Junior Member

NO 4-AD! What can be taken to supplement that? (stack with m1t)

Okay, considering all resources here are referring sites that no longer deal with these products. I have already gotten my PCT on nolva/clomid from AR, and Im just in need of this stack to combat my lethagry that comes with M1T on cycle. Ive asked around about trasndermal, and everyone recommends it.. well where can I get it as a research item?
    Is there anything that can take its place?
    Thanks.

**I dont expect to be responded to publicly as that is against boards rules, but if someone says they know, message me, or I can provide you an email/you provide me one. Its hard to find legit sites when it comes to certain things, and I mean, to have a reliable source is a weightlifters best friend*

Is this legit?
    http://www. myvitanet.com/wonutera4o4e.html

Well

-JaH- is offline Junior Member
    you want to run 4-ad at 1 g a day...that whole thing is only about 1 gram

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    why dont u just take some caffiene to combat the lethargy and stop beign a wuss. Or get real test

Its nothing about being a puss, its about wanting somethign to stack with my m1t, and i asking for recommendations.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    do it with real test...and transdermal test doesnt come as a research chem..its a controlled substance man..you are asking for a source thats against the rules

briancb1 is offline Member
    I guess order that stuff from that website and tell us how it goes.
    Good luck
    Brian

Considering its like 0% ill pass.
    Still waiting for an answer if anythign can be supplemented in place of 4-ad

number one you are a puss number 2 people have told you like 10 times to use test as a replacement.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    sombody please get rid of this guy...you keep posting threads on the same damn topic...its getting old bro

BladeVega is offline New Member
    Actually I don't know of a replacement for 4-ad. But I do know that M1T is a powerful steroid , and the jackass who keeps telling you to take real test obviously doesn't know dick. Dude, I went through some of the same shit trying to get input on my M1t cycle. I have taken M1t without 4-ad, and with it. Actually I just finished last month my last cycle. Im pretty tripped out you still have some. That shit keeps forever. Anyway, when I took it with out I had pretty high tensity and many sleepless nights. With it was awesome. Hit me @ [email protected] and I'll tell you a little more about my cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeVega
    Actually I don't know of a replacement for 4-ad. But I do know that M1T is a powerful steroid , and the jackass who keeps telling you to take real test obviously doesn't know dick. Dude, I went through some of the same shit trying to get input on my M1t cycle. I have taken M1t without 4-ad, and with it. Actually I just finished last month my last cycle. Im pretty tripped out you still have some. That shit keeps forever. Anyway, when I took it with out I had pretty high tensity and many sleepless nights. With it was awesome. Hit me @ [email protected] and I'll tell you a little more about my cycles.

i don't know dick? you sir are a moron. 4ad converts to test, so test would be the most obvious choice to take with m1t....read stuff before you open your mouth.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeVega

welcome to the world of scammers

haha i was thinking the same thing... wanna chat about our cycles...hes either gay and wants a date or a scammer. this kids going to fall for it. Get freaking test its probably cheaper anyway and you can fidn it easier. just go to any gym and make some friends... my gyms a ymca thats full of pussies and i can still find test

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyguy2
    haha i was thinking the same thing... wanna chat about our cycles...hes either gay and wants a date or a scammer. this kids going to fall for it. Get freaking test its probably cheaper anyway and you can fidn it easier. just go to any gym and make some friends... my gyms a ymca thats full of pussies and i can still find test
    Yup, sure sounds like a scammer. sent a pm to a mod. Hopefully that message will be deleted, and this thread locked.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyguy2
    i don't know dick? you sir are a moron. 4ad converts to test, so test would be the most obvious choice to take with m1t....read stuff before you open your mouth.
    Word.

Logan13 is offline Banned

Aas

Quote Originally Posted by DeBaie
    Okay, considering all resources here are referring sites that no longer deal with these products. I have already gotten my PCT on nolva/clomid from AR, and Im just in need of this stack to combat my lethagry that comes with M1T on cycle. Ive asked around about trasndermal, and everyone recommends it.. well where can I get it as a research item?
    Is there anything that can take its place?
    Thanks.

**I dont expect to be responded to publicly as that is against boards rules, but if someone says they know, message me, or I can provide you an email/you provide me one. Its hard to find legit sites when it comes to certain things, and I mean, to have a reliable source is a weightlifters best friend*
    Damn, I just gave 6 bottles of the transdermal to a friend. Since 4ad is now categorized legally the same as AAS, why not just go with AAS?

Thread Information