Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dreuxscott1 is offline Associate Member

Supplements while on a winny cycle??

im doing a winny only cycle at 60mg ed for 6 weeks...nobody say anything about taking test with it cus i already know...but anyways what is the best natural test booster or test supplement that will help keep my test levels high or at normal while im on winny..i dont want to get shut down to bad so im trying to take someone that will help out

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    how many threads about winny are u going to write? anyways if u know ur doing something incorrectly by not running test (or any other compound) with ur cycle and u know people are going to correct u then y even do the winny only cycle? ur BF is too high to notice anything. just being honest.

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    when you take test from an outside source it shuts u down. please read about steroids before doing them or else your just going to be another one of those dumb people that makes them look worse then they really are. why arent you doing test anyway. just get your diet in check thats all you need to get into low bf levels.
    Last edited by tinyguy2; 08-30-2006 at 05:59 PM.

dude if u cant answer the question dont respond..some people think you cant do a winny only cycle and some people think you can...honestly to me its all about your own body and how you react to it...

Quote Originally Posted by dreuxscott1
    dude if u cant answer the question dont respond..some people think you cant do a winny only cycle and some people think you can...honestly to me its all about your own body and how you react to it...

some people are morons. what are your stats if your body reacts so great to it? i read that you have 14% bf. doesnt seem like it worked that great. take test and follow with proper pct. mtst is a test subsitute but its a prohormone that shuts u down just like regular test. a test booster isn't going to do anything durign a cycle of hormones. whats your pct look like. why take winny anyway. are you scared of needles?

ok so are you saying not to take a test supplement then??

no im not scared of needles my last cycle was test prop and winny...and my pct for winny was going to be like 4 weeks of 20mg nolva..and thats why i was asking how much clomid to take or if i should take clomid...im 5'10 215 right now at 14% bf...heres my pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Supplements while on a winny cycle??-coo.jpg  

why not do test e with it i would take an AI during pct. sexy pic;-)

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    Use Bioscience Technologies Methoxy TST. It is discontinued but you can still find it on the internet.

http://www.biosciencetech.net/Produc...uct=MethoxyTST

yea i was thinkin about doing test e..but see i have a ton of winny and i have enough test prop for like 2 more cycles...so if i wanted to do test i could just do another test prop cycle...i really dont feel like injecting myself everyday or eod again at least right now i dont..and im going to be doing some jiu jitsu and kickboxing tournaments soon now that im back from an injury so im just trying to put myself at a better level then where im at now

yeah test prop sounds like a pain in the but literally. yeah take the mtst that kid gave you the link too.

how do i buy it from there??i dont see anywhere to buy??

my bad i see the buy now button

The link I gave you is just so you know a little info about the product, shoot me a pm and I can give you a websight where it is cheap.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    It amazes me 99.9% of the members here blindly suggest not to do winny without test when adding test with make the cycle much more HPTA suppressive.

acctually if u go to the buy now then click on bulk nutrtion you can buy it there.

I gave him a link to a different site where I found it cheaper, if ya wanna know shoot me a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    It amazes me 99.9% of the members here blindly suggest not to do winny without test when adding test with make the cycle much more HPTA suppressive.
    i agree with u but if he is around 14% BF i dont think winny only would be worth the money and time. just tryin 2 help

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    i agree with u but if he is around 14% BF i dont think winny only would be worth the money and time. just tryin 2 help
    I'm not singling out anyone. Anyway stanozolol will still build muscle whatever you're at 1.4% BF or 14% BF.

Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    I'm not singling out anyone. Anyway stanozolol will still build muscle whatever you're at 1.4% BF or 14% BF.
    right but i assumed he was looking for a ripped cut look

have you been taking clen the proper way? 2 weeks on 1 week of bendryl or w/e

anyways people..so i got some of that mtst...should i stop taking my clen that ive been taking or just continue to take it??

Quote Originally Posted by dreuxscott1
    anyways people..so i got some of that mtst...should i stop taking my clen that ive been taking or just continue to take it??
    take it but be sure ur receptors are fresh.

the way that ive taken clen in the past is the same way im taking it now..slowly build it up during the first week then stay at around 120-140mcg for another 4 weeks then the last week go down on the dosages

i think im just gonna stop taking it...when it comes to bjj it tires me out real quick anyways

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Win will still shut you down and if you take test it will shut you down more, lol, but i would suggest alittle proviron 25mg ed will help. Some ppl use trib post cycle, but it has never done anything for me. I stick to standard pct and use alittle hcg with proviron the 1-2wks before i start pct, but in your case you will be starting pct 24hrs after your last dose, so you can do standard pct and be good to go. As far as the clen , id build up to your max dosage and do 2wks on 1 wk off. If you are doing it like that, then there is no prob in continuing. Ive seen ppl over 14% doing cycles and still achieve an improvement. It also depend on how the person holds their weight. Ive seen ppl that have higher bf% look better than some ppl with a lower bf.

clen for 2 weeks use benadryl week 3 to keep receptors fresh

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Mick-g. Use proviron to boost your test during your winstrol cycle. It is the best thing. 50-100mg a day will be awesome. I would almost half recommend that to someone who wants an oral only cycle. Almost.

Thread Information