Thread: Eph for noobs

MaKas is offline New Member

Eph for noobs

Hey ive done a quick search of the forum and believe it or not I cant find wot I need to know on Eph... (dont know if it ends ...drine or ...gine lol)

Im getting £20's worth tonight from my mate whos supplied me with Dianabol in the past and that worked fine.

Im just in need of these questions answered please if you could.

How many should I take a day?

When should I take them?

Do i need a post cycle?

How long should I be on them for?

What should I aim to do when on them if im trying to get a flat stomach and tighter chest?

...im currently 12st 6lbs. Im 19 and have a 40" chest, 15" biceps and 32" waist. I have little bits of fat round my stomach which make me look like a ****ing moron when i take my top off (atleast wot i think) and Id like to get rid for extra confidence. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ladz

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    "Ephedrine"

Moving this to the supplement forum

Narkissos

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    1st of all your stats its not clear 2nd your Q its Eph rigth i suppose you mean the fat burner . yes i myself use the product and this shit its not to fk around with i experience it . 3rd of all u want to burn fat and u still take dbols . its mess up !

MaKas is offline New Member
    I dont take dianabol anymore... I only did 2 weeks of it. I dont wanna mess with the ephedrine mate, I wanna research it and use it to help give myself a boost of confidence and an advantage in losing weight.

no offence meant by this what so ever but I dont wanna be talked out of taking it, I wanna know wot will happen through out hopefully and what PCT i can do at the end! Ive been told to have 1 week on and 1 week off! I also want a gd idea of wot to do if I want to lose weight round the lower stomach! I know I cant focus on the point but what will give me maximum results. Dosage etc!

Much appreciated ladz <3

Thread Information